“Pleasant stay and glad to recommend.”

Baymont Inn & Suites LaGrange
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Very fast Internet and Great Shower settings. Consistent clean hotel and service. Access to a full fitness center was great. Tip: hotel is part of Wyndham Rewards Network of hotels. Always stay at this hotel duting visit to Lagrange

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here just one nite but would gladly have stayed longer. I arrived rather late and the friendly greeting at the front desk was much appreciated after a long day of driving. My room was clean and comfortable, the hotel quiet. Breakfast was good and the staff very friendly. I'd stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My recent stay at Baymont was not very good. My room was a non-smoking room and smoke from people smoking outside the door was awful. In the morning we woke to take showers and when the water was turned on it was brown and freezing cold. I called the front desk 3 times and they said that they would send a maintenance person down, but they never showed up, so needless to say, we had to cold showers and that was after letting the water run for about 10 min until the brown color went away. When I checked out all I got was, "Sorry for your inconvenience". Don't think that I will be coming back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I visited on Valentines Day in 2013. We enjoyed the spa that was next to the indoor pool. The place was very clean. The room was great. The bed was comfortable. The staff we dealt with were so pleasant. We are planning another visit in a few months. And we will stay at this place again. And I have no problem recommending this place to people.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This room was so quiet I could here myself snore. It was so clean the ants had signs saying will work for crumbs. I hope all my stays are as nice as this place.
Its great to see a room is this great. the bed was just right.I should move in lol

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had a great stay at the Baymount Inn in LaGrange, Ga. Traveling thru nice place to stay. Pet friendly, excellent staff, comfortable rooms. Had left a set of keys in the room and as soon as they where found notified me and made arrangements to mail them to my home. Comfy beds, clean rooms, helpful staff. Would definitly recommend a stay there. Karen Singleton

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My family stayed here June 2012 for 8 nights while our son was at Camp Weecaneatit (gluten free camp for kids). The staff was excellent and honored our wishes. The only issue we had was the swimming pool was way too cold, but when we told the manager he turned it up. The price was excellent, too. The breakfast is good for those that don't have special needs. My family has to eat gluten free and our choices were minimal, but we expected it and brought our own. Our keys worked all outside doors, along with the pool door. I noticed others complained about the keys not working outside doors, but ours were no problem. We added a couple nights more to our stay (which we first booked online) and the manager gave the additional nights to us at the same rate. We enjoyed it so that we are going again this summer. The beds are comfortable and they offer free wireless internet. The maid was super friendly and kept our rooms clean, gave extra towels when needed, and didn't bother us if we had the "do not disturb" sign on the door. Overall I give them 5 stars for this visit. Will leave another rating review after this summers stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor due to disabilities and we did hear noise from room above, but was expe...