Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
$88
$88
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites LaGrange(LaGrange)(Great Value!)
$78
$79
$59
$50
$159
All reviewscallaway gardensroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast arearecommend this hotelpine mountainquiet areawould definitely stay here againeasy accessone night staywafflespleasant stayenjoyed my stayfront desk clerkbusiness tripstaff was very friendlyvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Hotel was clean and comfortable. We six friends met here for three days of visiting and had a good time with no complaints. My husband and I stayed here years ago and were pleasantly surprised to find a completely updated refurbished motel. It looked new and felt new. We highly recommend this one.

Room Tip: We asked for three rooms alike and were given all three on the same floor next to each other. Most accommodating.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gggof2
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Gggof2, Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind comments and are pleased to know you had a wonderful time with your friends. If we can ever be of service to you again, please do not hesitate to call. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My wife and I were at a workshop at Callaway Gardens and stayed here for two nights. It was very clean and quiet and all the staff were very helpful for whatever we needed. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

sasquatch76,
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and thank you for the glowing comments and willingness to recommend us to others! If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your trust in us, and can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I want to compliment the staff of this Hotel that I personally dealt with: LaTonya, Barbara, and Amanda. Also my compliments to Gwendolyn who kept the Breakfast area clean and stocked. Delicious! The hardworking people who clean the rooms did an excellent job on the one I had. Thank you all for a comfortable, enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Susan C,
Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be happy to share your comments and compliments with LaTonya, Barbara, Amanda, Gwendolyn and our housekeeping staff. I know they will be thrilled!
If we can ever be of service to you or you family, please do not hesitate to call. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Enjoyable experience and staff was always affable. Easy internet access and amenities use. Proximity to entertainment. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. 200 characters is asking a little to much.....lol

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Michael M - It was a pleasure having you as our guest and thank you for the glowing comments about our hotel and staff. I also appreciate your willingness to recommend us to your friends!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

What a great hotel and staff! Murray and Amanda were two of the nicest people and so accommodating! breakfast area was the cleanest and the lady was super nice. Clean room and hotel. One of the nicest Hamptons I've stayed at

Stayed: January 2014

Janet T - It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Thank you for the glowing comments about our hotel and two of our team members - Murray and Amanda. I will be happy to pass your comments along to them!
We appreciate your business and know that you are always welcome at our Hampton Inn.