“Excellent Staff”

Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I want to compliment the staff of this Hotel that I personally dealt with: LaTonya, Barbara, and Amanda. Also my compliments to Gwendolyn who kept the Breakfast area clean and stocked. Delicious! The hardworking people who clean the rooms did an excellent job on the one I had. Thank you all for a comfortable, enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Susan C,
Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be happy to share your comments and compliments with LaTonya, Barbara, Amanda, Gwendolyn and our housekeeping staff. I know they will be thrilled!
If we can ever be of service to you or you family, please do not hesitate to call. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Enjoyable experience and staff was always affable. Easy internet access and amenities use. Proximity to entertainment. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. 200 characters is asking a little to much.....lol

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Michael M - It was a pleasure having you as our guest and thank you for the glowing comments about our hotel and staff. I also appreciate your willingness to recommend us to your friends!
If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your trust in us, and can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

What a great hotel and staff! Murray and Amanda were two of the nicest people and so accommodating! breakfast area was the cleanest and the lady was super nice. Clean room and hotel. One of the nicest Hamptons I've stayed at

Stayed: January 2014

Janet T - It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Thank you for the glowing comments about our hotel and two of our team members - Murray and Amanda. I will be happy to pass your comments along to them!
We appreciate your business and know that you are always welcome at our Hampton Inn.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stay at this property once a year.
I noticed right away that the lobby area had been remodeled since 2012.
It was very nice.
Barbara at the desk was also very nice. She seemed very knowledgeable.
There are no sliding doors at the entrance which makes it hard to enter with luggage, but that was fine.
The desk chair in my room was hard and didn't roll. My ironing board cover was also thread bare. -- Those are the only negatives though ... and were not a big deal at all.
The room was clean and the wallpaper seemed fresh.
There was plenty of hot water and water pressure.
Plenty of towels.
Fridge and microwave in room was a plus.
The hallways seemed quite.
The bed and pillows were comfortable.
There were plenty of outlets.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Eulalia_3

Eulalia_3 - Thank you for staying with us recently, and for completing the survey. As the General Manager for the Hampton Inn in LaGrange, your support and feedback is very important to me.

If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us more pleasant or productive, please do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stayed here so we could see the lights at Callaway Gardens -- which is just 15-20 minutes away. If anyone should have expected to be slighted, it was us. Frequently when we've booked one of our rewards rooms we've received the "leftovers." Not here. From the help we received from Lantonia when we made the reservation, to Jackie who went out of her way to make sure that the guests were served their breakfast, this was one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in. We were especially appreciative of Falisha, the night clerk, whose infectious smile and friendly personality simply lighted up the place. Everyone on the staff here were superb and all were very helpful.

The room was spotless, as was the bath. Better yet, it smelled clean. It was extremely cold that night yet the heater kept the room at an even warm temperature. The bed was comfortable, and they even let you know that the bedspread was washed between guests.

The hotel is within sight distance from the interstate. Our room was in the front and we could not hear any traffic. The entire hotel is extremely quiet.

We couldn't use the WIFI because I forgot the laptop. However, the computer in the business center was extremely fast and the laserjet printer of very good quality.

This is a hotel that obviously prides itself in serving their customers. We would gladly stay here again if we were coming this way again.

Room Tip: Our floor was on the first floor. Very convenient to everything.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LoveTravelingOn
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

LoveTravelingOn, It was a delight to share your review of our hotel with our staff. We are grateful that you took the time to write such a wonderful note.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations when you stay with us. We want to be your "home away from home" when you travel to LaGrange, so if there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable or productive, please let me know.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The staff and management of this Hampton Inn go far out of their way to assure a pleasant stay.

The hotel itself is very quiet because of it's location in regards to Highways and the nearby I-85. The rooms are very well kept. The Lobby, reception and dining area are immaculate.

We were there on a Wednesday night and were lucky in that the Manager was hosting that evening with soft drinks, beer and Lasagna, not something that we are accustomed to at hotels in this price range. The Manager was there to meet and greet and showed a genuine interest in his guests.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dfrith

dfrith, We appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay. Our staff was thrilled to read your comments! I cannot tell you how much it means to us to have someone notice our efforts.
If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us more pleasant or productive, please do not hesitate to let me know. We look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have stayed here before, staff is friendly and helpful on the desk and breakfast. I appreciate the staff's hospitality. The room was clean and the lobby and breakfast areas are well-kept. Location is only one exit from downtown so convenient to places but more quiet than the bustle of the next exit up.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank safetypro

safetypro, Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to review our hotel. Your kind words are much appreciated and I was thrilled to share your comments with our staff.
If we can ever be of service to you please do not hesitate to call. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in LaGrange
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Resort & Gardens

Been to Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens? Share your experiences!