Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have stayed at a lot of Hampton's, but this is by far, the BEST STAFF!!! Jackie is very tentative to each of the guests needs at breakfast. I hope to have a need that will allow me to stay at this Hampton location again.

1  Thank Caroline S
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Caroline S
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We appreciate your business and cannot wait to pass along your comments to Jackie. I, too, hope your travels bring you back this way soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel is perfect - 30 min. from Callaway Gardens, convenient to LaGrange restaurants, & in a quiet setting. Breakfast is delicious, & the free chocolate chip cookies at 5:00 are the best ever! I've stayed here twice & will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carol F We appreciate your review of our hotel and are thankful for your business. We will make sure we keep the chocolate chip cookies stocked for your next visit (make it soon)!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Travel late at night from a football game and far from our home we were pleased with our room and breakfast. We were concerned when we arrived because the parking lot was near full, but there was no problem regarding our reservation.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Jim D
It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again as the football season progresses. If there is anything we can do to improve your comfort or stay, please let me know. Best wishes for safe travel until you return to us!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very good stay. Staff at front desk and breakfast went out of their way to make my wife and I feel welcome. We travel with a 20' cargo trailer, had ample room to park. Clean and comfortable room. No noise.

Williams B
We appreciate your business and supoprt. Thank you for the kind comments about our staff, which I will be happy to pass along. If you are ever in the area again, please let us know. We would be delighted to see you again!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Clean, comfortable stay ideally suited for business travels working in and near LaGrange. Very quiet spot just off the highway and not far from restaurants and businesses. The breakfast offered more variety than many other hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Steven W,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us more relaxing or productive, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Me and my Wife stayed one night on our way home from Pensacola FL, I am a Hilton Honors member and we most of the time love Hampton Inns. But this one was not up to the standards that Hampton Inns are normally are. First thing I walked in the lobby and it hit me “No A/C” so I asked if the rooms still had a/c and they said yes. We checked in and went to the room at first it was good, but during the night the a/c in the room would not cool very well so I tried to call the front desk and the phone was out, and then the next morning during my shower the shower walls had mildew on them. Breakfast was ok the main problem was we were sitting eating while we were sweating. I do say the staff was trying to do good in a bad situation, they were sweating too. This Hampton was no better than a cheap road side motel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Ron R
Thank you for staying with us recently, and for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your support and I truly hope you will accept my apology for our shortcomings during your stay with us. The lobby AC compressor went out and, unfortunately it took the supplier a few days to ship the replacement. Please know that we were at the mercy of the supplier - there were no local vendors that carried this particular part. The bathroom, however, is our fault completely. We should have done a better job of making sure your room was cleaned properly. Rest assured your comments have been reviewed with the housekeeping staff. I am acutely aware that we only get one chance to make a good impression. If you are ever in the LaGrange, Georgia area again, I would appreciate another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Because we were checking in late and had requested two-adjoining rooms, I was worried our request would not be available, but it was. We were pleased to have a king bed in our room (parents) and have the kids in 2 beds in the adjoining room and left the door between open. Our room was handicapped accessible, but the door to the room was very difficult to open. The key worked but you had to physically push the door hard with your shoulder to get it open. A person in a wheelchair or with a physical disability who would need this type of room would not be able to enter w/o assistance. This needs to be rectified. As a person with gluten intolerance I usually eat a low-carb diet and was disappointed there wasn't any meat for breakfast. I would also suggest adding a gluten-free cereal (like Chex - not the wheat variety of course) to the breakfast menu. It was clean, beds comfortable and staff friendly. It was a good stay and we would stay there again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Claudia R,
Thank you for staying with us this past fall. I am embarrased that your review was somehow missed and not responded to earlier.
We appreciate your review and your suggestions and are thankful for your recommendation. I hope we have a chance to see you again soom. Until then, best wishes for safe travel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in LaGrange
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Resort & Gardens

Been to Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens? Share your experiences!