“Sad occasion- wonderful hotel”

Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton inn this past week for one night while in town for a funeral. The front desk was helpful and accommodating, the rooms were very clean, and the beds supremely comfortable. The morning breakfast service was the standard food, but was neat, plentiful, and good. I would recommend this hotel anytime.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Amy N,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation to other travelers. We appreciate your support of our hotel and are grateful for your business.

We are so sorry for your loss. I wish your visit could have been for a happier occasion. If we can ever be of service to you or your family again, do not hesitate to call on us.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great smaller Hampton. They go out of their way to make sure you're happy. Wed. night they have the manager's reception with food and adult beverages. I loved it! You can really tell they put in pride and effort into this hotel by the way it looks. I was really surprised my their efforts.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

BobnCris,
Thank you for stayiing with us recently. We know that you a number of choices when traveling and your business is very much appreciated. Thank you for your kind comments. We hope the rest of your trip was safe and enjoyable.

Please know that our door is always open, and we would be delighted to welcome you back to LaGrange.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This Hampton Inn was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was very helpful when my sister was not feeling well, even going so far as to tell her to call downstairs if she wanted tea or toast for her upset stomach, they would bring it to her while the rest of us were out during the day. We spent 3 nights and it was a great sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Trish760
Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope your sister is feeling much better!
If we can ever be of assistance to you or your family again, please do not hesitate to call upon us. We appreciate your support, and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family and I were staying in LaGrange, GA, for a wedding and were only going to be there for one night. I must tell you the mattress in this hotel was the BEST sleeping mattress I've ever been on. Even better than mine at home. It was the best night's stay and the hotel staff were over all friendly. The breakfast was fresh and there was a wide variety of things to choose from. If ever I need to stay in LaGrange (or anywhere near by this hotel) I will certainly stay here!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

sweetwatercreek,
We are thankful for your business, and appreciate your wonderful compliments. It was a pleasure having you here!
If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us more pleasant or productive, please do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your support, and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I always know that when I stay at a Hampton Inn it's going to be good...and this one is right up there! The location is a little different, almost in a neighborhood, so it's so quiet....which is a welcome relief after traveling. The hotel is spotless. The staff is so friendly that I want to take them home with me so we can hang out all the time. To our surprise, on Wednesday they have free beer and wine and snacks in the evening for everyone which was a nice touch instead of just sitting in the room after a long day. It is about 16 miles down the road from Callaway Gardens. Hampton Inn does it again!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and had no problems. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

woody,
Thank you for staying with us recently, and for completing the Trip Advisor Review. As the General Manager for the Hampton Inn in LaGrange, your support and feedback is very important to me. Your comments and compliments mean more to us that you could imagine!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We recently spent 2 nights at this hotel and had a very nice experience there. Staff was friendly and helpful, especially the breakfast lady. The room was clean and when I had to returne at noon one of the days because I was feeling ill, the housekeeping staff got right into our room so that I could go in to lay down.

The room was comfortable, well appointed and clean. The newly decorated lobby was great. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

lynda H,
Thank you for trusting us with your lodging needs this month. I appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and staff.
When you return to LaGrange, we would be delighted to have you stay with us again. Your support is important to us, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Love to stay at this hotel when in LaGrange, easy to access and close to everywhere, rooms are comfortable, clean and smells good!
Staff, wow, they now how to make your day better, love the ladies in charge of breakfast, they are so funny and nice. The new lobby got really pretty and cozy!
Worth a stay if you are around.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on 3rd Floor with Pool View, they are very quite and provides a great sleep night
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Lubonini,
Thank you for staying with us recently. Your support over the years and your feedback are very important to us. I will be happy to share your comments and gracious compliments with our staff!

If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us more pleasant or productive, please do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Resort & Gardens
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in LaGrange

Been to Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens? Share your experiences!