“Best Pizza Ever !!!”

Mighty Joe's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 112 Restaurants in LaGrange
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: There is ONLY 1 Mighty Joe's Pizza , we are located in Lagrange Ga. in the middle of town. Next door to the Army Store, and across from the Art Museum. We have been voted BEST Pizza,Best Subs, Best Carry-out, and Now Best Salads in Troup County !!! We have been in business going on 10 yrs now, and We simply Love the town, and the people in Troup and surrounding counties. Thanks to you all for making us a success !!!
Reviewed February 5, 2009

Mighty Joe's wasn't voted best pizza in LaGrange for nothing ! This is the best pizza we've had here in LaGrange. Since eating there for lunch one day, we have "The Sampson" every Thursday night. As for Domino's, Pizza Hut (with a sewer problem) and Papa John's they no longer get my business. If we can't have Mighty Joe's, we dont eat pizza!!
YOU get a 5 star rating from US !!!

1  Thank NovemberMist

Reviewed September 1, 2008

Pizza was great, slices were huge. my salad was fantastic and i will be sure to visit again

1  Thank delta1Newnan
Reviewed August 15, 2008

We have just moved to LaGrange early this year and have been told by a couple of friends that Mighty Joe's is the best pizza and calazone around. Soon after moving in, we went and tried the calazone. It was horribly overpriced and I did not care for it at all. The wait was also incredibly long. Tonight, I had a craving for pizza so we went back to Mighty Joe's. It is very popular and there was a long line of people waiting to order. The wait in the line and then the wait for our pizza was about an hour while we listened to screaming, out of control children. When our pizza finally arrived, we could not cut through it with the utensils given to us. I turned the slice over and found it burnt black! One of the kitchen staff happened to walk by so I stopped him. He said he'd get the general manager. Then he came back and said the general manager wanted to see the pizza so it was taken out of our sight. He came back yet again saying they would make us another pizza. I said no, I didn't want to wait for it. Finally, the general manager came out of the kitchen area. After an exchange of all of this, she again offered to make us another pizza.. We said no and she explained that the pizzas are made to order; not on a conveyer belt (Does anyone know where pizzas are made on a conveyer belt??) add they are cooked in a brick oven so she can't control the heat. I felt she was being quite rude. I am well aware that Mighty Joe's was voted the most popular pizza in LaGrange. I am therefore very sorry for the people here in LaGrange if this is the best they have tasted!!

Reviewed March 27, 2008

My family has eaten there several times, and we loved it !
great service, great food. Go back again, and again.

Lisa Crook

1  Thank sassynewnan
Reviewed March 17, 2008

This was my second and final visit. From previous experience and by asking around, we discovered it takes about 20 mins to get your order..they make them to serve. Well, it took us over 40 to get ours. They were not busy. And when we asked about it about 35 mins in, they didn't seem to care. Once we finally got our pizza, it was burnt and also incredibly greasy. And we had asked for half-veggie, half-meat. We got 3 slices of veggie and 5 slices of meat (and it was horribly obvious too). It seems they don't know how to count. We can order our pizza from Papa Johns, it's cheaper, not nearly as greasy, and they DELIVER in usually about 20 mins...the most it has EVER taken them was 30, and we order from there about once a month.