“great stay in lagrange” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Loudon
“great stay in lagrange”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Front desk staff went out of their way to help at checkin, room was super clean and smelled great. Well lit at night and has true truck parking! Pet friendly and located near all food choices and mall.

Room Tip: King bed with flat screen tv
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Tara D
ken p, Manager at Red Roof Inn LaGrange, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Hi Tennessee Tara,Thank you for staying with us . and for completing the Trip Adviser Reveiw. As the General Manager for the Red Roof Inn in LaGrange, your support and feedback is very important to me Your comments and compliments mean more to us that you could imagine! We appreciate your support. Thank you for taking the time to share your travel experience with us By telling us what you liked . We appreciate you kind comments concerning our staff.

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Arrived in early evening, ready to relax. Desk clerk very welcoming, suggested nearby dining and included directions. Close to shopping, pharmacies and interstate highway. Room was clean and comfortable, with good lighting. Plenty of hot water for a long relaxing shower, then three pillows on each of the two beds and we were ready for a good nights rest. Would definitely stay at this Red Roof Inn again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

NYC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went to a reunion at LaGrange College. Didn't make an advance reservation for a hotel, so got stuck with the Red Roof Inn. Saved a bundle: more than half the price of the other hotels at the interstate interchange. The room was pretty shabby but the bed was ok. Only two pillows supplied and tv service was limited and poor. Decor was . . . wait, did I say decor? Look, this is a dated, worn and shabby motel. But we didn't get fleas and no bedbugs. And did I mention we saved a bundle? Yeah, I'd stay again if my budget was limited. Would I rather stay someplace else? Of course. But the staff were friendly and I felt safe. Trade-off? Yup. Make your choice.

Room Tip: All rooms face parking. You might feel safer on the backside away from the highway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ken p, General Manager at Red Roof Inn LaGrange, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently, and for completing the Trip Adviser Reveiw. As the General Manager for the Red Roof Inn in LaGrange, your support and feedback is very important to me Your comments and compliments mean more to us that you could imagine! We appreciate your support, and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon.
LaGrange, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

well kept clean and comfortable beds,rooms are kept up very very well,would recommend your stay at this hotel any day of the week...plus if you like friendliness on top of quality,you should spend your money with things that make you happy. Overall ,i give this hotel a 4star ,compared to the motel i checked in upon my arrival,after my one night stay,sleeping on top of the covers wt my clothes on,trust me this hotel is far beyond a non-comfort...thanks for my wonderful room.

Room Tip: rooms on the south are quieter but i prefer the non-smoking room myself.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ken p, General Manager at Red Roof Inn LaGrange, responded to this review, October 22, 2013

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

If you stay in room 111 there is going to be a wonderful fresh laundry smell in your room as this is located directly next to the laundry for the Inn. The room was clean, which was welcomed late in the evening when we checked in. The price was right, too.
The only down fall is the early morning road traffic but that isn't the fault of the Inn. Turn on the HVAC & you won't hear it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ht4jp We are thankful for your business, and appreciate your wonderful compliments. It was a pleasure having you here! If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us more pleasant or productive, please do not hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your support, and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon.
Gulf Breeze, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Large nice lobby, nice friendly reception, clean large well equipted room. This room was every thing we needed and for the fairest of prices. You can get a better room but not at this price. You can get worse for more though. Also no extra charge for our dog that was traveling with us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MIKE O
ken p, General Manager at Red Roof Inn LaGrange, responded to this review, October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your travel experience with us By telling us what you liked . We appreciate you kind comments.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Convenient interstate spot low rates good room but give me clean towels and what is all over the hair dryer? Charge a couple more bucks a night and hire better maids and buy some new towels please and maybe a washing machine.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SPW777
ken p, Manager at Red Roof Inn LaGrange, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
I am sorry we fell short of our goal which is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a good value. I assure you we take your comments seriously and I have shared this with my staff. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Please feel free to call me at 706-882-9540 ext. 300, if I maybe of asisstance.

Travelers are raving about these LaGrange hotels