“No frills, but perfect!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in LaGrange
Indialantic, Florida
“No frills, but perfect!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you're looking to just get a good nite's sleep this is your place! I was there 5 nites & housekeeping was superb about keeping my room clean & towels, soap, etc. stocked at all times.. Beds are comfortable & there's a mini frig & microwave, ironing board & hair dryer.

Reception was 5 star. Always happy & ready to help.

The entire stay was good ole southern hospitality!

Good deal for the price & I got a seniors' discount!

Room Tip: I was ground floor front & could hear traffic at times so I asssume back side of hotel would be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Debs551
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently, and for completing the Trip Adviser Reveiw. As the General Manager for the Red Roof Inn in LaGrange, your support and feedback is very important to me Your comments and compliments mean more to us that you could imagine! We appreciate your support, and look forward to welcoming you back to LaGrange soon.

Thank you for taking the time to share your travel experience with us By telling us what you liked . We appreciate you kind comments concerning our staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Hotel stay here was fine. Somehow we did not have wash cloths in the room...noticed last moment when ready for a shower. Front desk was polite at checkin. The fire alarm in the room looked like one of the three wires was cut as it was hanging down; I don't know if that would have kept it from working. Perfect spot to stop and recharge to get on the road the next morning.Breakfast was fairly basic but good.Cannot beat the price for what you get.

• Stayed April 2013
ken p, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in. It's not some high falutten hotel in some high price downtown area, far, far from it, but they make you feel like you are in a 5 star hotel. They went out of there way to make sure we where happy.
I am now in a hotel about a hundred miles away in another small town, and it's suppose to be a better hotel chain, and I can't even get them to fix a broken lock on a bathroom door.
The Red Roof Inn in LaGrange, Georgia has a GREAT STAFF and a very nice facility.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank bigtoddsr
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
The staff is appreciative of your comments. We also thank you for your feedback to help us continue to work to provide better customer service and amenities.Thank you for staying with us recently, and for completing the Trip Advisor Review. As the General Manager for the Red Roof Inn in LaGrange, your support and feedback is very important to me. Your comments and compliments mean more to us that you could imagine!
Newport, Rhode Island
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It was a great hotel.The price was reasonable. I was there on business and the wifi worked well. It had laundry facilities and vending machines as well. The lobby was very clean and had a complimentary desktop computer. My room was large and spacious. It was also very clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank stephen c
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thanks for taking the time and lettings us know that you enjoyed your stay. we pride ourselves on our extra CARE clean rooms. we hope to see you again. Safe travels. again Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel.

Ken Patel
GM
knoxville tn
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed on our way to Florida. Enjoyed our stay very much. Very easy check in and check out. The staff was very nice and professional. Had a double bed non smonking room it was clean and the beds were comfy and had plenty of towels. I would stay again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank kristy9442
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are glad that your stay lived up to your exceptations we do our very best to make sure that your stay is memorable for all the right reasons. Thank you for your kind words and please be our guest again if you come to the LaGrange area.

Regards
Red Roof Inn laGrange team
knoxville tn
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed there one night on our way to Florida. Nice hotel easy check in and check out. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. Convenient Location and very easy to interstate. Had a double bed room and the sheets were clean and plenty of towels. Would stay again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kristy9442

Cleveland, Georgia
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've stayed here three or four times now, mainly because either the rates were cheap, or I couldn't find a room in Auburn, Al. The front desk staff is always friendly. The motel is decent and clean. The beds are reasonably comfortable. It's not a bad deal, for the rate.

Be advised: Construction companies look for cheap rooms to house their employees while working out-of-town. This is one of those motels.

Room Tip: A first floor room will prevent you from having to carry your luggage up the stairs. You can park yo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank advocon
ken p, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
I am sorry we fell short of our goal which is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a good value. I assure you we take your comments seriously and I have shared this with my staff. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Please feel free to call me at 706-882-9540 ext. 300, if I maybe of asisstance.