“The best place to eat in Georgia!”

A Taste of Lemon Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in LaGrange
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2009

We eat at A Taste of Lemon every chance we get- the food is just like Grandma and Mama used to make and the service is perfection. Highly recommended!

2  Thank ddtdq
There are newer reviews for A Taste of Lemon Restaurant

Reviewed August 26, 2009

Today I was taken to a local restaurant in LaGrange, GA. It was located in a picturesque old church building! It is worth going out of the way for. It is one of those places where the menu is crudely printed on a piece of paper that is modified with handwriting. The drink offering was very limited and if I recall right was only sweet tea, unsweetened tea, water, and coffee. I had the unsweetened iced tea which was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. For the meal, I tried the turkey and dressing with okra, cornbread, and rutabagas. All the items were very good. There were four of us and all plates were cleaned. Everyone enjoyed the meal and there were no complaints. None of us had dessert after such a big meal at lunch. I plan to try them next time.

Service was good and the meal was served promptly. Parking was adequate. The noise level was low enough that we easily carried on a conversation with no problem. I hate noisy restaurants where you can't hear across the table. There were no children which is always a pleasant surprise.

This is one that I will certainly try again soon. I enjoy trying locally owned restaurants, and this one will go on my "regular" list.

I cannot speak to price as another member of our group picked up the tab.

1  Thank BayouCharley
Reviewed March 13, 2009

I just took 28 women to A Taste Of Lemon And EVERYONE left raving how good the food was. The corn bread was like grandma use to make. The owners wanted us to be happy with our food and we were. If you want real southern cooking this is the place for you!

1  Thank Cindy M
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
LaGrange, Georgia
Reviewed September 15, 2008

Good eats!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 17, 2008

Great Southern Cooking, a unique experience, the food was great, we went home wanting some of their recipes!

2  Thank Smitty721