“Delicious wings and sweet tea”

Pizza Villa Lagrange Georgia
Ranked #31 of 104 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Italian
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious wings and sweet tea”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always get the salad with cheese, cucumber and herb Italian dressing with mild wings. The wings though small, are perfectly crispy and flavored. Yum! The sweet tea is sweet! If you don't like it southern style, order half and half.

Visited October 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“This is not pizza”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

In town for just one night just wanted a quiet place and a good pizza. Drove by this place and the sign outside said "Thanks for voting us number one pizza place in town and the most romantic".
As in all things, that's a matter of opinion...on entering the front door we were greeted by almost absolute darkness....they have no lights, except where the pizza is made in the kitchen area. I had to wait a few moments to allow my eyes to adjust to the dark. The only light you can see is the candles, and I mean one candle, on each table. Well, perhaps this is someone's idea of romantic atmosphere. We ordered a salad and a pizza. The salad came and was just iceberg lettuce chopped up in a plastic bowl...no tomatoes, no cucumber, radish, carrots nothing else...some salad. The pizza came and was plonked down on the table pan and all...to say it was awful pays it a compliment. It was tomato sauce, no herbs or spices..with canned mushrooms and some kind of cheese..maybe Colby or cheddar..not mozzarella as in most..the crust was..crunchy but tasteless.
All I could think of was ..well never mind you get the picture.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank charly517
Rock Mills, AL
“Romantic Getaway”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Pizza Villa special pizza is one of my husbands favorites. We both love their Greek salad with Greek dressing and their lasagna is delish. Be sure to order the child's portion...unless you want to take some home for lunch the next day. The service is great, the staff is friendly, the food is tasty...and the atmosphere is dark. You eat by single candle light. To me this is very romantic.

Visited April 2013
Florida Panhandle, Florida
“Horrible pizza”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We received a certificate for a complimentary pizza as we had just moved into the area. It was the most horrible pizza I have ever thrown away. Crust like cardboard and no taste whatsoever! The place is so dark I can't imagine eating there.

• Visited August 2012
LaGrange, Georgia
“Surprising”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I ate here for the first time a few nights ago. I have never really heard anybody talking about it, so I was weary about going there. I decided to give it a go and was very pleasantly surprised. I had an antipasto salad which was very good for a pizza place! It was iceberg lettuce (fresh) but the toppings were delicious. I had pineapple and onion pizza which was better than any pizza I have had around here! The downsides are that it is VERY dark in the dining room...makes me feel suspicious of something. Also, they charge for EVERYTHING. For example, if you want tomatoes or cheese on your salad, it's 75 or 85 cents for each item. But the prices are overall very reasonable. I would definitely return!

• Visited July 2013