“Very good food”

Description: Phone 706-845-8640.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very good food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The food was well prepared and seasoned. It was a nice surprise to find a good mexican restaurant next door to our hotel.

Visited September 2012

Georgia
“muy bueno!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

hubby had the fish tacos, i had the black bean and chicken quesadillas. we shared a yummy margarita!

Visited August 2012
Zephyrhills, Florida
“Good Deal.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We chose this place because it was right next door to our hotel. The staff was super friendly. The food was average, but my girlfriend was a bit disappointed in the chili rellanos. I had the sample plate, and it was a ton of food for $5.99. They allowed me to order from the brunch menu even though it was dinner time. A super nice touch was that the sour cream, pico de gallo, and guac were FREE. It was a nice dinner for the price.

• Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
“Pet Friendly”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We were able to keep our yorkie w/ us while we ate on the porch. Chips & salsa tasty, shrimp enchilades ok, made w/ flour tortillas. Chile rellano, could have been better, not the best Iv'e had, but not the worst. Young waitress kinda scatter brain, but we weren't in any hurry, so all was good!

Visited June 2012
Houma, La
“Best Tex-Mex”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I had never tried fish tacos before....until a friend dared me to try them. I am in love and order the fish tacos all the time. I get fresh guacamole and pico-di-gallu make the dish a mouth explosion. they also have great chimichangas.

Visited March 2012