“Great home cooking”

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Statesboro, Georgia
“Great home cooking”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great country store, friendly staff, good food. Try their pecan pancakes. Reasonable charges for the quality of food.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Very good”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The service was friendly at Cracker Barrel, the waitresses were very knowledgable about the food but the vegetables are all cooked in meat and dairy products so are not suitable for vegans. I enjoyed my meal and was very happy with the size and quality of it. I would eat here again

Augusta, Georgia
“Food”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

.I got the steak tips which were good,but tough.The salad was really good,tho.I would have liked to had a baked potato,but server said it did not come with the meal I got.The biscuits and the blackberry jelly are really good.They always came around to see if we needed anything.

Georgia
“Atypical of Cracker Barrel - Our worst experience ever at a Cracker Barrel Restaurant”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We eat at Cracker Barrel when we're traveling because the food is usually consistently good and the service is prompt and courteous. Unfortunately, that was not the case when we had dinner at this location in October. A family group of five went in to eat prior to an athletic event during the dinner hour. The dining room was not crowded. It took over 30 minutes to get our food and when it did arrive, the food was under par. For example, my baked sweet potato was undercooked, actually hard inside. I didn't send it back because, at that point, I didn't have time to wait and our waitress did not return to check on our table and our drinks were not refilled. We won't be eating there again when we return to LaGrange.

• Visited October 2012
Florida
“Always good food.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I tried the new things on the menu. I got the chicken, cheese, and broccoli casserole that was delicious, my husband got the roast pork dinner that he said was just as good as mine. We are never disappointed when eating there.

• Visited September 2012