“Think twice... Pay the extra money and stay across the street at Comfort Inn”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Middletown, Connecticut
“Think twice... Pay the extra money and stay across the street at Comfort Inn”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

My mother and I had a 3 day stay and our last night there , at 2:20 in the morning she felt something crawling on her. We turned on the light and there was a bug in the bed . I called the front desk and the guy sounded like he was sleep and didn't care at all. Upon check out I took the bug to Nathan and he called the GM and I was told that she would call me in the next couple days. Now we have stayed in this hotel in the past and once before had the same problem. We like the hotel because of the location and price, however, they won't get another penny from us.
Be warned! This place has roaches and bugs in the beds!

• Stayed May 2014
Nicky B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 4, 2014

706-882-8700

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dothan, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Had booked a room a week in advance for sons baseball tournament, went in with confirmation in hand at 3 pm and guess what. They gave my room away and said nothing they could do. No apology. Called GM and she also refused to help said sorry room is now booked and no non smoking rooms available. So I move over to lobby to call customer service and a nice African American gentleman enters lobby and guess what they now have a non smoking room available!!!!! Clerk was a african american as well. So if you are white you best look elsewhere as you are not welcome here!!!!! I filed a formal complaint with choice hotels and have put in a call to ownership group. We will see if they even bother to respond

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jamey,

Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed at quality inn last night with my family passing through. When I first walked in the room I thought oh this is nice, but once I got a closer look I was surprised to find bright red blood stains on the carpet. It was in two different areas and no attempted had ever been made to clean it up. A little later my son finds a pair if women's dirty panties along the side of the bed behind the bedskirt. If that wasn't enough when I went to shower the tub had hairs! Housekeeping isn't doing their job. I informed Ms. Ruth of the situation, and she said that if we returned she would give us a discounted rate. Why would I return if they made no attempt to make things right this visit? Thanks for the nightmare Quality Inn

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Leah8082
Dear Leah,

Ames, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

For the price I paid per night, I can't really give less than 4 stars. Front desk was friendly. Room was cleaned well each day. Comfortable bed. Only negative was the breakfast. What there was available was simply not good. Again, for the price I'm not going to complain. If I come this way for business again, I will surely stay here. Just won't eat breakfast at the hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank TheRoyalChief
Dear TheRoyalChief,

Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

After a horrible night at another hotel just down the street, we sought out a new place to stay our second night in town instead. This place fit the bill.

Talk about quiet! Not only did we get a good night's rest, we actually overslept! That's how well we slept. After what we experienced the previous night, this was truly pleasant.

The place is also very CLEAN. The staff was courteous. The price was right.

Only only disappointment here was the breakfast selection. In our attempts to be Gluten-Free, this hotel had NOTHING for us. Carb City! Cereals, breads, biscuits, gravy, danishes...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear FSUNole2014

Martin, Tennessee, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great people and rooms. Great TV and bed you could not ask for any better. The location was also great. The front desk will answer any question with a smile . They are real close to some great history restaurants and shopping. It is just a great place to stay. We will stay here again. It is a very quite place had a great sleep. I don't know how some people said they could hear the next room when the people next to us had a baby and we did not hear a sound. It is also a safe place for you and your car.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Vicki S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Bobby B,

Thank you for your generous review of our property here at the Quality Inn, LaGrange GA! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Vicki Lowe
Signal Mountain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

CLEAN, Staff wonderful, Great Selection for Breakfast, Awesome Pool, Grill, Was Great for a 4 day stay to relax after 9 days in Panama City! Even printed out Maps for nearby playgrounds, parks, there are restaurants Everywhere in the area, QUIET TOO! Set off the main Road!

Room Tip: Our Room was on the Top Floor 4 rooms down on pool side and was quiet! BUT CLOSE!