“Down home eating”

Fried Tomato Buffet
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Mom and Pop operation. Excellent food and service. When you walk in the door the receptionist/cashier welcomes you with Southern hospitality. Waitresses are friendly and very accommodating... waiting on you hand and foot. There was a good variety of foods offered and everything was 'so good.'

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

On the way from Calloway Gardens, we stopped for something to eat in LaGrange.

We weren't sure what we wanted to & stumbled across this great place!

As you walk in you are welcomed with Southern Hospitality and a beautiful spiritual welcome sign with spiritual music keeping the atmosphere "family like".

Food, it's buffer style and there's an assortment of southern foods which of course include the famous Fried Green Tomatoes!

OMG! The food is great! Everything was delicious! And buttered! Eat the salad 1st! LOL

I enjoyed everything about this place! Check out the pics and visit soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Service and food was so good. Seniors price was 7.50 & regular price was 8.00 with drink and dessert included. The hostess was great, we never had an empty glass. Many meats and vegetables to choose and good salad bar. You may have a slight wait, but it's well worth it. I will certainly will stop again when visiting. Oh my only regret was I forgot to get the fried green tomatoes.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and me eat at this place for the first time and it was wonderful pull pork ,Bar B Q ribs, fried chicken and vegetables like mama cooked.. For only $20.45 we did have one senior. I said to self this was the best meal I have every had that did not cost a arm and leg .

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My friend & I from Columbus went to a Dr.'s appointment in LaGrange. A friend had suggested Fried Tomatoes. We got there at 11:50 a.m. By 12:03, the place had a line outside waiting to get in. The waitress said all veggies and meats were homemade daily. All the desserts, too. Can't beat the flavors -- can't beat the price. Seniors get all-you-can-eat, plus desserts & drinks for $7.00 (Mon. thru Thurs.) 50 cents more at night. Regular prices a $1.00 more.
Everything was hot & the place was clean. It's small, so get there early! Open 7 days a week. We're going to bring husbands next time! Best buffet we've ever had anywhere!