“best food without a large bill at the end”

Fried Tomato Buffet
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and me eat at this place for the first time and it was wonderful pull pork ,Bar B Q ribs, fried chicken and vegetables like mama cooked.. For only $20.45 we did have one senior. I said to self this was the best meal I have every had that did not cost a arm and leg .

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My friend & I from Columbus went to a Dr.'s appointment in LaGrange. A friend had suggested Fried Tomatoes. We got there at 11:50 a.m. By 12:03, the place had a line outside waiting to get in. The waitress said all veggies and meats were homemade daily. All the desserts, too. Can't beat the flavors -- can't beat the price. Seniors get all-you-can-eat, plus desserts & drinks for $7.00 (Mon. thru Thurs.) 50 cents more at night. Regular prices a $1.00 more.
Everything was hot & the place was clean. It's small, so get there early! Open 7 days a week. We're going to bring husbands next time! Best buffet we've ever had anywhere!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Found this place while travelling with family. Seeing all the cars led me to take a risk and boy was I glad I did. Who would have believed you could find fried green tomatoes (and squash, and chicken and pork chops, etc) on a buffet that are so good? Workers were constantly refilling the line items. Talking with people at the restaurant we found this is one of the local's favorites. One couple told us they come twice a week but you better come early on Friday's as it is "packed" for the fish night. This is not a fancy place but it is clean and full of friendly staff and patrons. What a treasure Lagrange has in this place! It is worth a drive out of your way to go!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love this place! It reminds me of home! I love just about everything they cook. The buffet is hot and always has way too many choices! lol, but I mean that in a good way!

1  Thank Susieq1984
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The food is pretty good by buffet standards, but there are places where you can tell that they cut corners. The vegetables always taste canned and tinny, but their fried chicken is pretty solid. The outrageous lines on sunday afternoons testifies to that as well. Heads up though, it is cash only so be prepared for that.

1  Thank ArsenalF1