“Best BBQ in LaGrange!!!!!”
Review of Big Sam's BBQ - CLOSED

Big Sam's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Big Sams is a local place for great BBQ with a relaxed and very casual, playful atmosphere. daily specials on BBQ ,Lo-Country boil,Catfish,Hand made Grilled Burgers,and some of the best sauces you will ever put in your mouth.Portions are plentiful and Big Sam always makes time to visit, always good music and something fun to watch on the big screens.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best BBQ in LaGrange!!!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We love the food at Big Sam's! If you are a BBQ connoisseur , this is the place for you! Great food - great atmosphere! Sam makes you feel right at home. Be sure to get the tater salad, you're missing out if you don't! Keep it coming Sam!!!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Angela C

LaGrange, Georgia
“Awesome Food! Fun Place!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

It is so great that family owned restaurants still exist! Big Sam's ia a wonderful example of how great America is! Each time I visit I have a wondeful experience because Big Sam and his staff are there to make sure my families time there is unique. I think we have tried about everthing on the menu and it never disappoints. The quality, portions, prices and service are second to none. My personal favorite is the chicken and baked potato salad. I can truly say this is the only potato salad I will eat. My wife loves the cat fish and my teenage boys eat the ribs. We cannot wait until high school football until we will eat their weekly becuase it is so near the stadium. Try it...you will LOVE Big Sam's.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Johnny E
LaGrange, Georgia
“$8.00 BBQ plate not worth it!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My family and I recently purchased $8.00 BBQ plates for a fundraiser. We were very excited to try the "so called" awesome BBQ. When we got home with our plates, we were not very pleased, at all. There was BARELY any food!!!! The pork was ok but not worth the $8.00 we payed. We expected our plates to be full but they were not........ Big Sam's can do better. Make the $8.00 worth it.

Visited May 2012
BIGSAM625, Owner at Big Sam's BBQ, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Thanks so much for supporting the youth in our community.BIG SAMS prides itself on great service and the best food possible, it appears something went wrong with your order....Please stop by the restaurant at your convienance and lets get your family fed.We'll make it right!. I look forward to meeting you soon..thanks again for your continued support...Big Sam
LaGrange, GA
“Tremendous food, service and fun!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Fun Night! So many of my friends have told me about Big Sam’s and our family went and tried it during his Tuesday night Trivia. We had a blast and the food is amazing! My husband and I played trivia while our kids were entertained by the waitresses and fun things for them to do. This is a very fun family restaurant. Big Sam is so warm and inviting along with his great staff. Now let me get to the food! AMAZING! My husband and shared everything from pulled pork to chicken to the amazing baked potato salad and his delicious Sammy Q stew. Everything is like something I have never tasted. My friends were right and I wanted to let everyone else know about this wonderful restaurant. I can’t wait to go back and try the catfish and bring my 75 year old mother! Our daughter who turns 10 soon says she wants us to have his BBQ for her birthday party. We are definitely now one of Big Sam’s Addicts.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank BethLaGrange
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go here!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Came here for the first and last time on a Tuesday April 24th,2012. It was a terrible experience. Everything we asked for they didn't have. Fryer has been broken since Friday. First server didn't know anything about what the resturant offered. Bottle beer prices where excellent, but had signs for draught but didn't serve draught. I would not recommend this place unless you wanted just beer.

1 Thank shawn4268