“The only real food in this tiny town ”
Review of Katie's Too - CLOSED

Katie's Too
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: I have bittersweet news. We have closed Katie's Too. Friday Sept 5th was our last day. Thank you so much for loving us these last 3 and-a-half years. Another restaurant, run by someone else, will be opening at this location soon
Miami Beach, Florida
“The only real food in this tiny town ”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Pretty good. Kept refilling items and made sure food was nice and fresh. Friendly staff. The place looks like the banquet hall of a church.

thailand
“a step up in buffets”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

there are a lot of buffets in this part of Georgia and most of them are a bit disappointing in one way or another. Katie's is a bit more expensive than the average buffet, maybe 20 or 25% more but it turned out to be worth it. I wouldn't say the selection is particularly impressive but what was on offer was well prepared and very tasty. I thought our overworked waitress deserved a good tip. I think they could use a bit more staff in this regard. She didn't seem put out by her responsibilities and was very pleasant indeed. But even for someone who has never waited on tables, I could see that she had a lot to do. The whole experience is certainly a step up from the average buffet and I left feeling very satisfied.

• Visited June 2014
Wetumpka, Alabama
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I know I have to use a required number of characters in a review, but this on could easily be done with one word.FANTASTIC.!! If you are ever in the LaGrange, Ga. area, you owe it to yourself to find this place. Not really easy to do, but worth the effort. Great lunch buffet that has been voted "Best Home Cooking in LaGrange" several times so that speaks for itself. Our server was Rachel and she was great and I would have awarded an Excellent Service pin to her if I had not left them at home. She was that good. So, just go there and enjoy.

• Visited June 2014
LaGrange, Georgia
“Home Cooking!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

At Katie's Too you will eat until you pop. Food just like the perfect grandma would make, fried chicken, dressings, fried green tomatoes and more. It is an all you can eat buffet too.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Joy B
“Great Southern Cooking”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We've been to Katie's Too many times over the years. The food there is always good and plentiful and it's reasonably priced. It's a self-serve buffet and you can go back as much as you want. There is something for everyone, even the pickiest eater. The banana pudding is awesome!

• Visited April 2014