“Home Cooking!”
Review of Katie's Too - CLOSED

Katie's Too
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: I have bittersweet news. We have closed Katie's Too. Friday Sept 5th was our last day. Thank you so much for loving us these last 3 and-a-half years. Another restaurant, run by someone else, will be opening at this location soon
LaGrange, Georgia
“Home Cooking!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

At Katie's Too you will eat until you pop. Food just like the perfect grandma would make, fried chicken, dressings, fried green tomatoes and more. It is an all you can eat buffet too.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Joy B

“Great Southern Cooking”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We've been to Katie's Too many times over the years. The food there is always good and plentiful and it's reasonably priced. It's a self-serve buffet and you can go back as much as you want. There is something for everyone, even the pickiest eater. The banana pudding is awesome!

1 Thank 60742Traveler
Loganville, Georgia
“Local buffet restaurant in LaGrange, Ga.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great local joint for an all you can eat buffet. $9.95 plus tax. Great value. Nice folks working. Would go back in a heartbeat to eat there.

Alexandria
“Love this place”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been visiting La Grange for my entire life. I am sad to say that it was only this past summer that I experienced Katies. I was just down for a short visit, and we stopped here for lunch. It was delicious. They now serve their Peach Tea everyday, which is delicious. The salad dressing is also great, I asked about it and was told that they make it themselves. We took a plate for my grandma to go, and I got one as well. If you are in La Grange you have to stop here for lunch. You can not go wrong with it.

LaGrange, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Freshly Prepared Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great buffet of freshly prepared food from scratch. Completely cooked from fresh vegetables. The food is amazing.

• Visited March 2014