“Awesome Place!”

Cart Barn Grill
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place is a hole in the wall joint that has the best food in all of LaGrange! They have weekly seafood dinners that are out of this world. They have the biggest juiciest hamburger in all of the county. I love this place!

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I had heard alot about this place and stopped in for lunch. It was packed but didn't have a long wait and sat down quickly. The smell and sounds of the grill soon had me hooked. I ordered the Cart Barn burger n fries. The burger was fresh and cooked to order. The bacon was large n crispy. The fries were fresh cut and delicious. I can't wait to go back and give dinner a try.

1  Thank coachshane88
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The reviews online were high so we had to check it out when we were passing through on highway 85. It is close to the exit so why not?

We were so very impressed with our choice! The venue looks closed and kind of shady but once inside it is busy and full of great food smells.

The place is casual but the food is quite gourmet. We ordered from the sandwiches since we were just looking for a bite to eat. We loved our food and can not wait to return for the fresh seafood!

The staff knows all the regulars and they were very friendly to us even though we were just psssing through. They even gave us food pointers of our destination. This place is a gem.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

If you pass it up you are missing possibly the best food within 200 miles NO JOKE if there was a way to rate it higher I would!!!!!! Get the lobsterzilla before they sell out

1  Thank mikeelrod
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Don't let looks deceive you this place has great food , I'm a regular customer when in the area and have never been disappointed .