“Awesome lunch!”
Review of Hog Heaven - CLOSED

Hog Heaven
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I have never had a better BBQ lunch than what I had from Hog Heaven! The pulled pork was out of sight along with, greens, stew and the cornbread, wow I was so full and ready for a nap but was on business so I had to transfer it into energy and motivation! Highly recommend you to visit and tell them I sent you

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had a great time and loved the food. My favorite were the poppers and the smothered fries with pork BBQ,. I'm not a huge fan of BBQ, I mean it's ok, but this was very good. Open and spacious room. Staff very friendly

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I read a review on here bout the BBQ fries and decided to give it a try since i was grillin out burgers n had to run into town anyway. The bartender was great that took my order and was offered a drink while I waited. It took just bout as much time to get order as to finish my drink and I was on my way. The frirs were great and I will be back again.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our waitress was good, almost too good. She checked on us 4 times in probably the first 5 mins we were seated. We had never been there before so we wanted to read through the menu. It kind of became annoying. We ordered our food. We waited a long time to get it and they weren't busy...at all. The presentation of the food was great...but after each bite I needed to take a drink to wash it down---pretty dry meat. My husband said the same thing. He said some of his brisket was perfect and other bites he could hardly manage to swallow without a drink.

We both decided we'd give it one more try in the future and order something different. I told him I can't imagine how long our wait would be if they were actually busy???

Until next time.... ♥♥♥

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was recommended by someone on our work team. I won't get ugly, but briefly we arrived with a small group only to find there were people at three other tables, the rest of the place was empty. It took almost an hour for our orders to be taken. When they brought the food 45 minutes later, most of the orders (bad kitchen help) were not correct so the servers placed the food tray on a table of an empty booth and walked away, leaving the remainder of the food sitting on the empty table rather than serving it. I personally ordered a smoked chicken sandwich that was supposed to come with bacon and other flavors. It arrived - dry smoked chicken that had been diced on a completely dry hamburger bun - no sauce, no spread, no nothing. After waiting an additional 20 minutes after everyone else was served, one person in our group cancelled the food order entirely. Rather than addressing the problem, the manager delivered to us our bill, stating that she 'comped' the only dessert that was ordered by the person who never got dinner. Oh, joy. We won't be back.