“Nope”

Los Nopales
Ranked #25 of 109 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We won't go back there. We didn't like the food. Very blan and not very much of it. The servers didn't care wether we were there or not. Not a good experience.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

hmmm...it's just o.k. there was an improvement though last time with their sauce. it had a bold flavor. very good

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I always order the Palomino here (and have for years). The service is prompt, and the food is delicious!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I'm Mexican American. Grew up with fresh Mexican food in Texas. So when I order guacamole and tortillas and it taste like its the kind you can buy pre-made at the grocery store, I start to worry. Ordered garne asada. It was uncut fajita. Carne Asada comes with a sauce. It even says that on the menu. So when the manager had the guts to tell me that I'm wrong and that they cooked it correctly, I chuckled a bit. I went back to my hotel wondering if I looked the type that he could fool. So I went tanning. Thank you Las Nopales!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

They use to have a great lunch buffet that was kept fresh. The last time we went items looked like they had been sitting there a while.