“Do not waste your time”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Do not waste your time”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I absolutely refuse to go into this restaurant ever again. First time, service was lousy and food was fair. Green beans were like rubber strings. Steak was tasteless. Tried again and it was no better and the service was even worse. Waited 10 minutes before anyone at all came to our table to offer us drinks. I waited several months before going again, giving the benefit of the doubt but it was still as lousy as the first two times. Strike Three, you are out!

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
LaGrange, Georgia
“Nice place to eat.”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Longhorn's has good food, but the service is a bit slow. Overall, in my experience, just okay. And I l-o-v-e steak, so maybe I am a bit picky.

• Visited January 2014
LaGrange, Georgia
“Lunch at LongHorns”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Met a group for lunch for a celebration. I was the first to get to the restaurant. The hostess ask how many and I told her I was meeting a group there. She ask if we had reservations and I told her I did not know that I would just have a seat in the lobby and wait. A few minutes later she ask me again how many were in my party. I told her I did not know that I was just invited to join the group for lunch. When the group got there the person in charge told them that she had called last week to make a reservation and was told that she could not do so. In the mean time a group came in and said that they had a reservation. We were told that they did not have a table set up for 11 people but they quickly got one together. The service and the food was great. I would suggest that if a large group is going make a reservation and insist upon one. The hostess had a little bit of an attitude toward our group. I would suggest that the manager get everyone on the same page so that all know to make reservations when someone calls to make one.

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The hostess was great, very friendly! Our server was awesome and attentive even though it was very crowded. Food and drinks were wonderful!

Visited March 2014
LaGrange
“THE BEST PLACE to eat in LaGrange!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Longhorn's is by far the best place for lunch or dinner in LaGrange. We love their food, but the wonderful people who work there are THE BEST! The managers are always visible and helpful. The best server ever is Christi. Whether you are hungry for steak (the small filet) , hamburgers, the lunch specials or anything else on the menu, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited March 2014