“Great service, good food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 107 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went to Longhorn with a group of friends on a Thursday evening and was very happy with the service since the restaurant was very crowded. We were seated quickly and the service was excellent. Food was good for a chain restaurant.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I can't say enough good things about my expereince. The service was wonderful. The manager was going to the tables checking to make sure everything was as ordered. My server spent the right amount of time with me and checked with me at all the appropriate times. I had the smaller (8oz?)prime rib and it was perfect. Not only tender, but really flavorful. The pumpkin lava cake was to die for. I've passed by the restaurant a couple of times and the parking lot has been full. I shouldn't have let that stop me from going in. It was a great meal and when you look at what some of the other 'steakhouses' charge, I felt my meal was a bargain. I will definitely visit again!

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Wow! Probably one of the best meals I've had in quite a while. The whole experience was great, starting with the manager opening the door for me (always mind the little things). Service was very good and the meal was out of this world. Fresh, crisp salad and warm, fresh bread was a great way to start. The steak was cooked perfectly all the way through and seared just right. And that wasn't even the best part. The loaded baked potato was probably the best I have ever had. Ever. It was perfectly fluffy and the skin was just right. Delicious doesn't come close. But then there was dessert. I don't normally get dessert, but it was part of the special, and it was amazing. Some kind of fried cinnamon dough bite with raspberry sauce. Get it. You will be happy. Very good experience. Now it's time for a nap.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Superior food, great service! We were part of a group of a dozen - the steaks were cooked perfectly to order, the wait staff was right on top of everything, we will go back!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

the food was awful last time i went and it was OVER PRICE and UNDER QUALITY!!! happy birthday to me?