“Good Food, Crowded”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a popular place in LaGrange. The food is good here but you may wait awhile to be seated, especially on the weekends.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Visited this restaurant since it was near the hotel were we staying and found it to be a very good choice. Wait staff was excellent, food very good and overall good experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We always love to eat at Longhorn. Good deal and hotel gave us 10% off coupon! No usually a long wait!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Our meal was very good and the waitress was attentive. Very positive experience. I had not eaten at a Longhorn before so I was surprised to learn that they offered the better cuts of steak. Everything was done to perfection. And they do offer a nice bar if you would like a drink with your meal.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I ordered the fried shrimp with green beans.
A small Caesar salad was fine but the fried shrimp were extremely salty, too salty to eat. In addition, the green beans were very tough.
I was treated courteously and asked if something else could be done, I said no not to worry. The manager came out and apologized and asked again if something else could be done, I said no. She did remove the charge from the check, so that is worthwhile.