“Great food and service.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Sirloin was good and the Shrimp,Lobster chowder was great. Was there with a group and the server did a fantastic job.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We always have a pleasant experience at Longhorn in Lagrange. Jamie works the bar and takes excellent care of his dinner customers as well. Great food ( I always have to order special grill and they always accommodate my needs), Excellent service great value. Call ahead seating is available which I would suggest to avoid a long wait.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you get the right server you will be happy. But if you draw that ONE heavy younger lady, you will be miserable!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

The food is always so good. We go there often with people from out of town because we know we will be served promptly and with great food. Love this place.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

This chain does a good job being consistent and this location did not disappoint. We stayed nearby and walked in on a Friday at about 8pm and we were seated within 5 minutes. The server did a fine job and even put our kids order in first so we could keep them happy. My wife had to send her sirloin back for being slightly undercooked for her taste and in a few minutes it was delivered by the manager who stayed to ensure it was perfect. My steak was flavorful and cooked perfectly. The appetizer mushrooms caps with 5 cheese are worth the trip. I just wish they served 6 instead of 5 on the order since we always fight over the 5th one!