“Home town pride”

Twins Pizza & Steaks
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in LaFayette
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a authentic Italian Restaurant! Everything is homemade there. The bake lasagna and bake spaghetti are two signature dishes. I always compare other restaurants to Twins when I get lasagna somewhere else. The prices are very reasonable, the service is always good, and the food is always hot and fresh!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We usually eat here when we are in LaFayette. Whether we are going hiking at Cloudland Canyon or visiting family a stop at Twins is on our list of things to do.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went to Twins Pizza my family and I I always order to go from work it was the worst ever The customer service was not good we we're the only African American Family there The waiters did not check on our table but once but the other tables got contiued service I thought that Twins was a great place until I visited in person I don't recommend this restaurant to anyone that"s African American they made us fill real uncomfortable.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was the best suprise on our trip was loooking for a place to eat and really did not want fast food.Saw this restaurant and decided to give it a try.And we were pleasantly suprised the atmosphere is really good a small cafe,music fits the setting,and the food was outstanding,everything was homemade and tasted delicious.Actually went there twice during our stay and our servers Cheyanne and Amber were friendly and courtious and took very good care of us.And you can't beat the prices for both meals we ate for under $50.00 excluding tip,and it also included a pitcher of beer at each meal.Give this place a try may not look like much outside but it's a goldmine inside.

Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

If you want the best baked spaghetti around, head to Twins.

1  Thank Joylma