“Will be back”

Econo Lodge Cumberland
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The Econo Lodge in Kingsland is like home from home. I stay here often. Being a truck driver It is good to have a place to stop and get some much needed rest, Easy parking, clean rooms, All the staff go out of there way to make sure my stay quiet and uninterrupted. Plenty of restaurants near by.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
ELCUMBERLAND-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear valued guest

First we appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your experiences. At Econo Lodge, Kingsland each and every member of our team strives to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as enjoyable. Our entire team is thoroughly delighted that we were able to meet your expectations of our Lodge. Positive feedback to our staff, provides them with the encouragement to strive for more, I will be sure to commend them for their work. Thanks again for your continued support and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

These days, retailers and service people seem to drip with ice and professionalism (as they see it). Everyone I came into contact with at this little hotel treated us more like close family than clients or guests. I felt at home just minutes after walking into the lobby. Aside from that, the rooms were clean and well stocked with all the amenities needed. They have coffee for your room or in the dining area 24/7 and a pretty good little continental breakfast in the morning. The surrounding area offered great dining opportunities and just 10 minutes away was a waterfront area that allowed us to sit and forget the pressures of the day and the trip home. We stopped there in the early afternoon because we were simply getting tired of being on the highway. That stop was almost like a mini vacation at the end of the big vacation. We certainly left there feeling rested and relaxed. Stopping there every year on our way home is going to be the status quo. I say kudos and thanks to the staff at Econo Lodge. We may have found you by accident but we will keep coming back on purpose.

Valued Guest,

Feedback from our customers, is what keeps the staff motivated to continue to excercise the highest level of customer service. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences, and will be sure to give every single member of my team a "Pat on the back." Thank you for staying with us on your recent travels, and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I recently traveled to Kingsland, GA to see some friends. Was looking for a nice, clean and affordable place to stay. This was the spot! This hotel is in an ideal location, right off Interstate-95. There are many restaurants and gas stations close by( some within walking distance) which was very convenient. The rooms are simple, neat and clean. The room I stayed in had a table, microwave and mini-fridge, which was great as I spent multiple nights there and had a spot to store and prepare some food & drink. I had a nice, clean bathroom along with fresh towels and sheets. Overall the property was well maintained. During my stay I interacted with multiple members of staff and they were all very friendly and helpful. My friends and I were looking for something to do during the visit and the person at the front desk gave us some great suggestions. He actually went out of his way to help set up a fishing charter for us with one of the local captains which we thoroughly enjoyed (Captain Ken's Fishing Expeditions). Great overall experience, would definitely recommend it, two thumbs up!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing those kind words. At Econo Lodge, Kingsland customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Positive feedback from customers, enables our entire team to go that extra mile every single day. Our entire staff is delighted that you enjoyed your fishing charter, with "Capt Ken's Fishing Expeditions," the bite is just getting better. We thank you for your business, and hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stay here from time to time during my business trips. Each time has been an absolute pleasure. The service is excellent and the rooms well kept and clean. The grounds are well maintained and the staff take pride in providing a valuable and pleasant experience. The prices are always reasonable and this property does not "price gauge" like many other places I have stayed during business trips. All in all a 10 out of 10 from me!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Valued Guest
Thanks kindly for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences. Our number one goal is to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as enjoyable. Our entire team is thoroughly delighted that we were able to meet your expectations of our Lodge. Positive feedback to our staff, provides them with the encouragement to strive for more, I will be sure to commend them for their work. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My family and I went on a cruise to the Islands from Miami. On the way back home to Atlanta, we stayed the night in Kingsland, GA.
Checked in the hotel with great service, friendly management and superior prices...
Rooms were simple but very refreshing, clean, nice and quiet. Couldn't have asked more from such an incredible weekend. Restaurants and gas stations were very convenient to where we were also.
Hotel staff is what made our stay feel like home... Will come back and recommend this hotel to others...!

Room Tip: Second Floor, great views...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
ELCUMBERLAND-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

First thank you for taking the time to share you experiences with others. At the Econo Lodge, Kingsland we prides ourselves with simple and clean, yet refreshing accomodations, as well as great customer service. I will be sure to commend every one of my staff members, as this positive feedback enables them to strive for better. We surely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed here on our way home from Key West. The location is easy off & on to Interstate 95. The rooms are a bit tired. Peeling wallpaper, lampshades with wear & holes. Walls a bit dirty. They need a good scrubbing down. Our original room has some type of flying gnats/bugs in it, seemed to come from the waste basket. The front desk person was very accomodating. She asked if we wanted a refund or another room. After unloading the car, I did not want to drive any further. She kindly gave us an upgraded room, with a mini fridge & microwave. That was very nice. Upon checking out, when it came time to pay, the woman behind the desk ( I presumed she was a manager or owner), profusely apologized for the bug situation & stated that the original room was being shut down & treated. She even went as far to take something off of our room charge. I did not ask for it, she automatically did that. I was very impressed.

There is a very small continental breakfast with two types of cold cereal, some instant oatmeal, mini donuts/muffins, juice & coffee. That was nice to have before hitting the road again for a long drive.

Overall, I was pleased with the hotel. After staying in a top of the line bed & breakfast on vacation, it served its purpose for a place to get some rest before traveling further. I moght mention that it accepts pets for just $5 extra. A nice perk!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
ELCUMBERLAND-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences. Our number one goal is to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as enjoyablel. My sincere appologies for the incident in the first room, however, I am happy my staff did everthing the could to accomodate you and ensure your stay was satisfactory. Positive feedback to our staff, provides them with the encouragement to strive for more, I will be sure to commend them for their work. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Lovely motel! This motel is right of the interstate(I-95). Very convenient and safe location, right of the exit, close to the Florida/Georgia border. It's in a great area with restaurants and gas stations very close by. There are multiple gas stations and a range of eating spots withing walking distance. The neighboring town, St. Mary's, is 5-10 minutes down the road with nice spots on the waterfront to grab a drink and a bit to eat! The staff are friendly, courteous and helpful. The property is clean and well maintained with a nice swimming pool and breakfast area. The rooms were neat and clean with fresh bedding and towels. Clean bathroom and furniture. They have great rates, very affordable. Great value for the money. What else could you ask for? Count me in as a return customer when I'm in that area again! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
ELCUMBERLAND-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear valued guest
First we appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your experiences. At Econo Lodge, Kingsland each and every member of our team strives to ensure that each stay is comfortable as well as enjoyable. Our entire team is thoroughly delighted that we were able to meet your expectations of our Lodge. Positive feedback to our staff, provides them with the encouragement to strive for more, I will be sure to commend them for their work. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.