Hampton Inn Kingsland
$54
$133
$110
BestWestern.com
Kingsland Inn & Suites(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
$49
Mariners Suites(Kingsland)
$95
$91
Hotels.com
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
All reviewsbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastcookiesdesk staffoatmealroom was cleanfitness centernice breakfasten routegreat place to staylong drivechecking incracker barrelnight staycumberland islandvery nice hoteloff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Don't listen to that crank looking for pillows. We stay at HI's all over and this is one of the cleanest. Pleasant desk clerk, nice room, good rate with AAA.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed May 27, 2011

The staff was great, at check in, I asked where can we get good Italian food, we were told Angelos, they were right. The room was very nice, I asked for a quiet location in the bldg and got it. I think one reason this was a quiet hotel that night, we didn't see many guest, it is a bit pricey, So, the higher cost is that good or bad, for a quiet bldg, you decide. The hotel was easy to find , in a safe location and right behind the police station. The one queen bed in 308 made noise when I turned, I told the staff in the am and left a note in the room. Honey, move over you got company.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raz7355
Reviewed November 28, 2010

If you don't mind driving another 20 miles to Brunswick SKIP THIS HAMPTON! There is a super nice Hampton right of I-95 in Brunswick that is so much better. At check in we were told that we could not be upgraded even as Diamond Members because we had booked a State Employee rate. We have booked this way numerous times and have always been upgraded - if rooms were available. Front desk person was very curt, borderline rude. She checked with her supervisor and low and behold we could be upgraded. Called the front desk and asked for additional pillows around 9:15 pm. Called the front desk back at 10 pm to ask the status of the pillows and was told that she was very busy and forgot which room # had requested the pillows.
The worse part of the stay was the breakfast. Orange juice machine wasn't working and the hostess nor her helper knew how to fix it. On the fruit display there was one banana and it was black! Mixed fruit was all juice and just a few chunks of fruit. The waffle batter canister was empty and when I asked if it was going to be filled the hostess acted super surprised that it was empty. Eggs were dry and the breads/bagels/muffins were half full with only about 5 guests in the dining area - and the breakfast had only been open for half an hour. Also missing was the Grab & Go bags normally offered at Hampton. On a positive note, the room was spacious and clean. But overall with the rude reception and horrible breakfast I suggest skipping this hotel and if you can, head about 20 miles north on I-95 and stay at the really nice Hampton Inn in Brunswick on Venture.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
hikingslandga, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2010

I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your comments on trip advisor. This is a valuable tool for me as the manager. I read all comments on many different sites and use them to correct any problems that occur at our property. That employee no works the frontdesk

Reviewed October 18, 2010

There's a theme to my reviews based on whether windows open or not. When I have to use an air conditioner to avoid a room getting stuffy, four things happen. First there's the noise. Second, there is something about recycled air that always gets me stuffy and not quite refreshed when I wake up in the morning. Third, if the room does need to be aired out, it's not possible. Fourth, if it's really nice outside, there's no energy savings in having to run even an energy efficient air conditioner.
The Hampton Inn's air condioners are very powerful and are quite a blast if you're within half a room's reach of them. The controls are high tech.
The room refrigerators are very nice. They even have little freezer compartments if you want to keep small amounts of ice cream, etc around.
The internet connections in the business center are the best that I've seen in hotels in the Kingsland area. The Fairfield Inn's internet connections in the biz center are also the best. The rest of the biz centers that I've seen: Country Inn and Sleep Inn have been repeatedly useless. I don't remember how the Holiday Inn Express' operation compares.
The Hampton Inn's staff is top notch. Evenings come with crackers, cheese and cookies. Breakfasts are okay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2010

From Valerie, the Georgia peach who greeted us at the desk and a short time later baked cookies for us, to all of the expected Hampton comforts--including great beds--and amenities, this new Hampton is a treat and well-located as a stopping point before or after dealing with the hectic, construction-ridden travel through Jacksonville, FL.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends