“Hot!!”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Albemarle, North Carolina, United States
“Hot!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We arrived at the hotel at 11pm after a long day of travel. When we entered the room the heat nearly knocked us down. It was 86 degrees. The system was off so we turned it on. I immediately reported but there was nothing she could do. It took hours to cool down. No sleep. The next morning, I said something again. All I got was " I'm sorry. ". I really anticipated at least a little removed from our bill. The owner did call to apologize when we were back on the road but again it was a simple apology. Too little too late. I think I should have been reimbursed for a portion of the bill. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was visiting Cumberland Island (a must see by the way) and wanted to stay nearby. In Kingsland I found this really great Best Western Hotel (I stay in BW hotels a lot) and it felt like coming home. Just pure southern hospitality. The rooms were very big and modern, the breakfast was one of the best and the personnel was very friendly. I'd go back there anytime.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Excellent accomendation, Friendly staff and good location id come back again. Front Desk allowed us to get juisce after hours. We needed it due to a medical emergency. She was more than happy to allow us to get the courstesy juice on an evening when it was only for breakfast. And I loved the free cookies!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Raleigh, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This hotel was one of the best that we've ever stayed in. The staff was extremely helpful, the room was large and comfortable and was of an excellent value. The night staff person was extremely accommodating in assisting us in securing valuable equipment that could not be left in our vehicle. The morning staff both at the front desk and in the breakfast area were friendly and provided us a very nice breakfast, got us checked out and on the road in a very efficient manner. We would definitely stay here again if and when we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Traveling through town with the family headed home from Florida the staff is amazing and the place is very nice. I had an issue and they went above and beyond to make it right, I would recommend this place to anyone and WILL DEFINITELY go back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Kingsland, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel was very clean and quiet and conveniently located with easy on/off access to I-95. The staff was friendly and helpful. We found the full breakfast was of excellent quality. We used the fitness center which was well equipped. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Cumberland Island Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Kingsland? Share your experiences!