“Stop! Everytime you are near”

G-Daddy's Real Barbeque
Ranked #23 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Spartanburg, S.C.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stop! Everytime you are near”
Reviewed August 10, 2008

I am ordering some of their BBQ for Clemson/Bama this year. You CANNOT find better BBQ anywhere. If you are anywhere near Kingsland do yourself a big favor and stop. It is convenient to the highway and close to Jacksonville. Fantastic!

1 Thank coolgroovedaddy

Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best barbecue in the world”
Reviewed May 24, 2008

I have visited many barbecue places all over the East coast and was never pleased with any. Either the meat was not cooked right or the sauce was nasty. I was very skeptical about stopping at Blues but my daughter wanted some barbecue so we stopped. She ordered the pulled pork sandwich and her face lit up when she took the first bite. She talked me into trying it and when I did I was amazed at the flavor of the meat and the sauce. It was perfect, the pork was mouth watering and the sauce had the best flavor I had ever tasted. So if you want the worlds best barbecue you need to visit BLUES BARBECUE in Kingsland, Georgia.

1 Thank GeorgiaSweetkitten