“Hotel Stay was a good stay, only issue I encountered was...”

Days Inn Kingsland GA
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Florida
“Hotel Stay was a good stay, only issue I encountered was...”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Hotel Stay was a good stay, only issue I encountered was breakfast. If you like a healthy breakfast. Bring your own fruits and milk. They only have whole milk and bran cereal. Otherwise the room has a fridge you can bring and place your food items. The pool, room, and bathroom beds nice... :-)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Nayibe M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed August 5, 2013

First Let Me Say, I Was Not Expecting Much, So I Was Not Disappointed.
Check In Was 2pm. Room Was Just Getting Cleaned. The Half Hour Wait Would Have Bothered Me More If It Hadn't Been For The Pool. Pool Is Worn But Clean. My Boys Loved It. Housekeeping Is Seriously Lacking. Coffee Maker Had Moldy Leftovers In It. The Microwave Had Not Been Cleaned In Some Time. They Do Not Come Every Day, Don't Even Check If You Want Service, I Guess You Have To Let The Desk Know Each Day. Extra Towels Were Hard To Come By. The Tub And Sink Were Both Slow Draining And You Had To Hold The Handle To Flush. Remote Control For The Tv Was Not Programmed So It Was Useless. One Lamp Didn't Work At All And Another Flickered If You Didn't Turn It Off From It's Switch. Don't Expect A Hot Breakfast. A Continental Breakfast Is Bread/Pastry, Juice, Coffee, Cereal. I Know This, But It Seems Some People Don't. I Was Not Displeased With My Stay, A Tad Annoyed Over The Housekeeping, But On The Whole, I Would Recommend This Hotel To People That Are Looking For Economical Ways To Get Away For A Bit.

• Stayed August 2013
Carolina Beach
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Convenient relax drive to Fernandina Beach, without high prices. My last stay in Kingsland at a different hotel was a disaster. The folks at this hotel were great and the room was nice for the price. When I extended my stay I had no problems either.

Room Tip: Hotel sits back off the road a little hard to see but not isolated.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Smithfield
Reviewed July 25, 2013

When I first got there, the room was not ready. Check-in time is 2pm, this was 3pm. The lady desk clerk asked me to be patient. Shortly a male housekeeper came to clean the room & said it wouldn't be long. It took probably 30-45 mins so that wasnt too bad. When I got to the room it had a strong cleaning product smell, but that was fine by me. I like things to smell clean. He did a very good job although the room could use the walls & doors wiped down. I'm sure thats not part of a regular clean. There was a microwave & mini fridge, although they are very old models & could be updated, but nice to have nonetheless. The bed was clean & comfortable, the furniture in good condition. The design/layout of the room was really nice. Would be nice to have a comfortable chair..thats just my preference, no biggie. Could use the curtains replaced, I had to prop a chair against the curtain & the wall so the light wouldn't come in. The shower was excellent! I got the room with the jacuzzi tub (which was also excellent) do there was just a big shower (no tub) but very nice, big & fabulous water pressure! The staff was nice, the breakfast was small but a nice complement to the stay. I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice. The ice machine wasn't working in the a.m. There could be some minor outside repairs/cleanup but nothing significant. Overall, an above average stay! The cost was about $80 for a jacuzzi room. Thats really reasonable!

• Stayed July 2013
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The manager was RW, and the place was the best days inn that we have ever stayed in. It was very clean and smelled good. The air conditioner was not to loud, and we had a great night sleep and a good breakfast. We will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Got there about 6.30, room with king size bed was very nice and clean, would stay there again, at check out found out a relative from back home had passed away, man at check out said he would pray for me, I thought that was a very sweet thing, people that didn't know me was going to pray for me, I will come back and use the same hotel. thanks again, rw for your prayers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple