“needed”

Days Inn Kingsland GA
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Need a waffle griddle and a staff to keep the breakfast area up to snuff and not argue with customers about juice is out, dont matter if she had just put the jug in just a short time before. It was empty!!!! Get up off your butt and just check.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank John F

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Outside and lobby are very attractive. The location is wonderful and the price is right. However, no decaf coffee for breakfast!? The regular coffee machine did not work well either. Breakfast room could have been neater.
Towels and sheets were very clean but areworn out and need replacement.
This hotel was the third Days Inn we have stayed in. If it would have been the first, it may have been our last.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shulafly
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stopped here after driving 7 hours. Naturally, we wanted to catch up on the Olympics which was on channel13. Only problem was that the remote went from channel 12 to 14. I finally called the front desk. They sent a person so check. The problem was that I had to put in channel 13 by entering the digits 1-3, which the man did--for a tip. To complex to do by phone, I guess.

The room was OK, soft mattress, usual continental breakfast. Not too noisy.

Room Tip: 'some rooms are on the pool side and can be a little noisy if there are kids.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My son and I stopped for the night on the way home to SC from FL. I was very pleased with the accommodations, the lobby, and friendliness of the staff. The breakfast was OK--all sugary carbs, no protein, but I figure you get what you pay for. The only problem was the noise level. This hotel is very close to a lot of other hotels and restaurants. There was a lot of talking and laughing outside our room at night, and in the morning, there was construction/ maintenance work being done upstairs, so the jackhammer was very loud. Thankfully, we were so tired, we could sleep though anything. It probably isn't loud like that all the time, so we would probably stay there again when traveling to and from Florida.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I had read that this hotel may have had problems with some bugs. When I checked in, which was very quick and easy, I went to the room. I didn't bring my luggage in should the previous report of bed bugs be true. I did use a very powerful LED light that I use in photography sometimes. I inspected not only the bed I would sleep in but the other bed next to it. I scoured the seams, the stitching, anywhere I could think of, even taking off the sheets. Not a sign of unwanted guest. Clean as a whistle. The room was immaculate, the bed very comfortable, and noise levels were low. I could clearly hear people outside my room when they went by, but it proved not be an issue. I'm sorry on person seemed to have problems, but I encountered no problems. You should be aware though that this Days Inn has a draconian policy of no refunds under any circumstances. Ever. Before you book a room, make sure your plans are solid. Plenty of places to eat, but other than the Krystal hamburger place adjacent to the parking lot (good food quick by the way) you need to drive. The Shoney's in front of the hotel was closed as I believe most Shoney's are.The TV was a little dark for my taste. A problem I've found i more hotels than I care to count despite the price range, although I had more stations to choose from than most places I've stayed which turned out to be good as the rain was relentless. Can be tricky to get into from the main road, you have to go past the Inn and turn into a maze of side roads. The room and carpet were clean, the service was excellent and the convenience was high. Wi-Fi is usable, could be a little stronger signal. Nice place, gladly book it again if I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Address didn't show up on my Garmin GPS. May be the GPS, but once you're in the neighborhood...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sea2005
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

And we snuck into the pool after hours.

Decent stay for a decent price. Could always use more towels in the room, but other than that.. pretty nice.

Oh and the bathroom is like a mini closet. So don't try anything risque.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Not often you find a 2star motel that is so clean and smells GOOD when you walk in. There was a personal note from the cleaner and friendly staff. We travel all the time, and will now look for Days Inn in hopes they are all like this one!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple