Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
$64
$110
$83
BestWestern.com
Kingsland Inn & Suites(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
$49
Mariners Suites(Kingsland)
$96
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$48
$46
Hotels.com
All reviewsliving roomstove topfull size refrigeratorpots and panskitchen areasausagehot itemshotel roomgreat roomwould recommend this hotel to anyoneparking lothot breakfaststaff was very friendlyfresh fruitbed was very comfortablewould stay here againenjoyed my stay
Reviewed December 18, 2009

I decided to get a hotel room for my daughter's birthday as we were having bathroom work done. She was turning 4. We had 7 people 4 of them being children. We stayed in a 2 queen jacuzzi suite and had plenty of room. From the time we walked through the door everyone was very pleasant. The room was very clean. The beds were very comfortable. When we went for the breakfast the lady never gave us mean looks with the children not being the best behaved just smiled and believe me we do not get that alot. Everything about our stay was wonderful and we would definately stay here again. The only little thing bad about it was there were no good cartoon channels for the children and the televisions were a little fuzzy. So if you have children take some DVDs they have DVD players in both the sitting area and the bedroom.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2009

We stayed here a night while passing through on the way to Florida. The room was very nicely appointed, with a sitting area, partial kitchen, and separate bedroom. There were flat screen TVs in both the sitting area and the bedroom. The pool was very nice and we had a good swim there with the kids and another family we met. Overall, the stay was nice, although do shop for rates, as the couple we met paid significantly less than we did. Our only disappointment was that one of the beds was made up dirty. We called the desk, and the front desk guy who did our checkin came up and changed it himself (understaffed?). We liked this place and would be happy to stay there again, but I think I might try another hotel in the area next time looking for better value (or I'll shop harder for a rate at this place).

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2009

This hotel was great from beginning to end. Very helpful and friendly people and crisp, clean accomodations. It was perfect for us because we had our two daughters (16 and 17) who stayed in the living room area (sofa bed). In between that living area and the bedroom was a galley kitchen and a bathroom. The doors closed between the rooms making it truly two rooms. It was a great place. Breakfast was fine. Hotel staff was polite and friendly. Wish they were all like this.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2009

I do not understand the other reviews. When considering reviews I always look at the number of contributions made by extreme reviewers. In this case, they were all ones. I was in Kingsland for a swim meet. Many other families stayed at other properties. Our room was so nice and spacious that the others came to our room to socialize. There is a solid door between the bedroom and the rest of the suite which is very nice with preteen boys. I was able to work wirelessly on my computer in the bedroom while they watched television in the other room. By the way, there were two flat panel televisions. . . the one in the living room quite large. The kitchen was fantastic. . . granite countertops, full refrigerator with ice-maker, dishwasher, nice cabinets (even with a wine rack), plates, glasses, cooking utensils, flatware and a range. In the bathroom, there was a very large euro style walk in marble shower and large marble bathroom counter with a magnified makeup mirror. The breakfast was also very good with hot egg/bacon/toast/grits or the standard cold options. The breakfast area was extremely spacious and nicely appointed. There was never a bottleneck at one station or another. And finally, the staff was great. I found them to be very nice and very helpful. The night of our arrival someone had disconnected the cable from the televisions. The manager came directly upstairs and fixed it. I had no complaints and will most certainly stay there again.

Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank SavannahGal
Reviewed February 17, 2009

We had reservations for the Country Inns & Suites nearby and we checked in and checkout of there within minutes and instead checked into the Hawthorn Suites and stayed for 11 nights! The staff is so friendly and the room so comfortable it was like home and the fitness room was great. The area in back of the hotel was great for my son to play with a ball. Breakfast was a little inconsistent, but we just supplemented with items from our room and all was well. My son and I loved the outdoor spa during the day and at night. It was the perfect temperature for him but a little cool for me. I would definitely stay here again and will check out other Hawthorn Suites when traveling.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business