“Good choice for a good nights sleep along the way”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
GreenLeadersGold level
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good choice for a good nights sleep along the way”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for the night while driving to Florida. The hotel was clean, we had fine service, and was convenient to the highway. We appreciated that it had a fridge, and offered a free, quick breakfast. We were impressed with the great rate we received on the room. If we are ever passing through again, we'd stay here.

• Stayed March 2013
MTKingslandGA, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

This was a very nice, clean hotel. We chose the suite which was nice because we have a boy and a girl, my son slept in the sofa bed and my daughter was able to sleep in the window bed. Breakfast was nice in the morning, staff was very helpful and recommended a great seafood restaurant just down the road - Ship 2 Shore where we could get a whole lotta food for a little money. Will definitely be staying here again on our way down to Florida.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay with us at Microtel Inn & Suites! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, thank you for all of the wonderful compliments! We hope to see you again in the future! Have a great day!
Bristol
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was my second stay at this location. The first time I stayed I was in a nice room with nice comfortable beds. This time the room was less than standard with stains on the walls. My room was never cleaned. I stayed from early Friday morning to Sunday morning. I had to request clean towels and was told by a rude clerk that I had to come and get them myself at 5:30am. When I go get the towels she starts interrogating me about how many guests were in my room. I told her 4, myself and my kids, who I registered when I checked in. She then proceed to tell me that I hung a do not clean sign on my door. I did not hang a sign on my door. She was just rude. I would have happily re-used my towels but they where not good quality and a one time use was all you could use them for.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for staying with us at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham! I apologize for any inconvenience with your stay with us. If I can be of any further assistance in this matter, please feel free to call the hotel at any time. We hope to see you again int he future, have a wonderful day!