On our way home from a busy Thanksgiving weekend and day of hectic traffic on I-95, we stopped at Microtel Inn & Suites, Kingsland, GA. This was a perfect choice. Kathryn checked us in quickly and proficiently, cheerfully directing us to the restaurant we were wanting for dinner and offered to make a pot of coffee for us when we returned.
The room was very clean, bright and comfortable. We were definitely ready for a good night's sleep.
The breakfast area was extremely neat and clean. Michelle cheerfully greeted us and every other patron who came through. She expertly checked us out, inviting us back.
We will definitely remember this Microtel location on future trips! Thank you Michelle and Kathryn and Microtel for making us welcome and our stay comfortable. kh 11/25/12 night stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Microtel by Wyndham is A New Multi Award Winning Hotel. Voted No.1 Best Hotel Of Camden County For Three Years In A Row. This Microtel Inn And Suites by Wyndham Hotel is in Kingsland Georgia Near Cumberland Island National Seashore. This beautiful hotel is Conveniently Located Off Interstate 95 And Is Minutes From Many Popular Destinations In Southeast Georgia. This Kingsland, GA Hotel Is Near Many Destinations, Which Include Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, St. Marys Historic District, Coastal Georgia Community College, Crooked River State Park And Fernandina Beach. Known As Georgia's Island Connector, Kingslands Central Location, Near The Coast, Features Such Attractions As Cumberland Island National Seashore, The Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge, Brunswick And The Golden Isles Of Georgia, Which Include Jekyll Island And St. Simon Island. Be Sure To Check Out The Annual Catfish Festival Held Every September During Labor Day. The Three Day Festival Features Top Name Entertainment, Arts And Crafts, Catfish Dinners, Races, Parades And More. In October Check Out The Annual Rock Shrimp Festival And In April, Woodbine Hosts Its Crawfish Festival. Looking To Play Golf. There Are Two Premier Courses In The Kingsland Area, Laurel Island Links Golf Course And Trident Lakes Golf Club. The Jacksonville International Airport Is Located 20 Miles From The Hotel. Enjoy Shopping At The Boutique Shops In Historic Downtown Saint Marys, Which Features Antiques. Room Service Is Provided By Ruby Tuesday Restaurant, Located Adjacent To The Hotel. There Are Also Numerous Restaurants Within Walking Distance From The Hotel. Guests Of This Kingsland, GA Hotel Will Enjoy Amenities Such As A Free Continental Breakfast Featuring Hot Belgian Waffles, Free Local And Long Distance Calls Within The Continental U.S., 24 Hour Coffee Bar, Nightly Nachos Social Hour, Citrus Juice Bar And Evening Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies. The Hotel Has A Guest Laundry And Seasonal Outdoor Pool. For Business Travelers, The Hotel Has Free High-Speed Wireless Internet Access In All Rooms, A 24 Hour Business Center & Fitness Center with Access To Copy And Fax Services. ***New Game Room featuring Foosball & Electronic Darts***. All Guest Rooms Include Refrigerators, Microwaves, Irons, Ironing Boards, Hair Dryers, Coffee Makers With Wolfgang Puck Coffee And Cable Television With Free HBO. Non-Smoking Rooms Are Also Available. The Microtel Inn And Suites Hotel Offers A Warm And Inviting Home Away From Home Atmosphere. It Is Perfect For Both Business And Leisure Travelers Visiting The Kingsland And Saint Marys Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Microtel Inn And Suites Kingsland
- Microtel Kingsland
- Microtel Hotel Kingsland
- Kingsland Microtel