Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
$71
$97
$94
Country Inn
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$48
$46
Mariners Suites(Kingsland)
$96
$112
$85
Travelocity
Kingsland Inn & Suites(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$54
$121
Hotelpower.com
1,468 results
All reviewsnachoswindow seatfront deskmassage chaircookiesroom was cleandunkin donutseggs and sausagepool and hot tubwaffle makerwould stay here againpleasant surprisepleasant staychecking infree breakfastnon smokinggreat price
Reviewed February 9, 2012

First time staying at a Microtel, excellent experience. Clean room (and smell), the most courteous staff I have ever experienced at a hotel. They were helpful, gave great advise and always smiling. Made it the best anniversary. I will be taking my family back in the summer. I will need 4 rooms for that one. Good thing the price is right.

Room Tip: The queen suite is well worth the price.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian H
MTKingslandGA, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2012

Thank you for staying at Microtel Inn & Suites on your recent stay to Kingsland, GA! Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. We are glad you had a wonderful anniversary. We hope to see you on your return visit!! Have a great day!!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

very nice place to stay! nachos and cookies were a great touch! my son actually used the outdoor pool in January! hope this place stays to its standards and does not get run down like some microtels. excellent cost!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda J

Thank you for staying at Microtel Inn & Suites on your recent stay to Kingsland, GA! We are glad that you were able to use the pool due to the great weather we've been having lately!! We hope to see you on your return visit to Kingsland, GA!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Having stayed here a couple of times before, we made sure to make reservations since last time we were here, the hotel was all booked up and we had to look for accommodations elsewere. Melanie at the check in was very informative and helpful. We had not been here for 2 years and there have been some changes. The hotel offers nachos in the early evening, as well as freshly baked cookies. Our room was nicely furnished. What I notice in a lot of hotel rooms is that there is not sufficient lighting in the room. That is not the case here. There are bright lights all around and it makes reading easy. Of course, as we are becoming accustumed to in most hotels, there is free WIFI as well as continental breakfast buffet. Since our stays in previous years, you do notice the wear and tear on carpets but otherwise the hotel is well kept. The price we paid for the room was very low compared to other hotels. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LydNH
MTKingslandGA, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Microtel Inn & Suites! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank yo for the wonderful comments! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Kingsland, GA! Have a great day!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Nice hotel suite, standard continental breakfast w/waffles, very pleasant and helpful staff. Would have liked more restaurant choices on our side of the very busy street, but not a huge deal for a one night stay. Pet friendly.

Room Tip: We asked for and received a downstairs room near an exit, which was nice for our pet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank woodsdweller

Thank You for staying with us at Microtel Inn & Suites! We are glad you had an enjoyable stay and that we could accommodate your pet!! We hope to see you again in the future!! Have a great day!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

This Microtel Hotel was right off I-95 but we did have a little trouble finding it as it is hidden in the back of Dunkin Donuts. The front desk person was so nice and check in was very fast. We were informed that snacks were going to be available at 7 PM and cookies were already ready. Our room was clean and the beds comfortable. The only problem we had was that the refrigerator was clicking so we unplugged it and informed the front desk...I'm sure she would have moved us to another room if we needed the refrigerator. The room rate was great...we made the reservation online with an AARP discount and you could cancel up to 6PM the day you were scheduled to arrive...we were driving to Florida and hoped to make this location by 7 PM, which we did with no problem. At check-out, the printer was not working so they emailed me a copy of the bill...she told me the amount and it was a few dollars more than I had anticipated...she said it was a little more tax. When I looked at my email, the extra amount was for the safe...I did not see a sign on the front desk informing us of this extra charge although I wasn't really looking. I know some hotels do this but I also know that you can tell them to remove it as you are not going to be using the safe. I know this is a small price but it bothers me when hotels add on prices for services that you do not use. I would stay here again despite the charge because it really was a good hotel just to stay overnight and it was clean!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank photorere
MTKingslandGA, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thank you for staying with us at Microtel Inn & Suites! I just wanted to let you know we removed your safe fee, and it does explain the safe fee on the registration that the guest signs when the guest checks-in. We always remove the safe fee for our guests when they do not use them. When you stay here on your next visit we will gladly remove it for you again. Have a great day!