Kingsland Inn & Suites
$109
$82
Mariners Suites(Kingsland)
$91
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
Hotels.com
All reviewssleep innfront deskroom was cleanwaffleswe've stayedlots of restaurantswould stay againfree breakfaststopfloridaexitcerealtaxescleanlinessbeddingcoupon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2008

This Sleep Inn is in an area of lodging just sort of crammed together. It is a perfectly fine place for a one night stop. The check in was fast and friendly and even had warm cookies. Right off exit 3, but quiet.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
2  Thank FLWfan
Reviewed November 27, 2007

We were trying to make it to jacksonville, but the kids just weren't going to make it that far. The rest stop info center recommended stopping in kingsland, GA (Exit 3) on I-95 - the last exit in GA. It was a wise decision. Kingsland has built up many new hotels with many options for hotels with good rates. We chose the Sleep Inn due to the coupon we got at the rest stop. Again - a wise choice. It was $20 cheaper than a comperable hotel right down the road in Jacksonville - yet had more space in the room, included a fridge and microwave, and a digital thermostat on the room heater / air conditioner. The room was very clean due to the newness of the hotel, welcome area was very nice and "welcoming" and the evening included cookies at the counter. The beds were very comfy, the breakfast was filling with just the right amount of options - waffles, bagels, toast, boiled eggs, cereals, fruits, coffee/tea, and juices. The hotel was filled with what appeared to be mostly other one night travelers and not long stay vacationers so the noise level was minimal. The staff was very helpful - We needed extra towels and when I went to the desk he went right back and got me some towels. He also had a couple menu's for dinner places as there are many convenient options for food here. We travel this route at least once a year to the grandparents so I think we will definately continue to stay here instead of Jacksonville.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank sui5te
Reviewed September 1, 2007

We actually came down to Kingsland with a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express - but decided to cancel that reservation when we got here simply because of the price difference! With a coupon from the hotel magazine you can pick up in any gas station, the Sleep Inn is $55/night ($58 weekends). The Holiday Inn, at least from the outside, is really nice looking, but cost almost $30 more.

Sleep Inn is a very new place, sparsely decorated, but very clean, with a friendly staff, high speed internet, cookies at checkin, continental breakfast, nice bathroom, has a pool (rained while we were here, so didn't look at it), fitness center, microwave/fridge in the room...it has it all, and for a price you can't beat!

Continental breakfast is just that...cinnamon rolls, english muffins, cereals, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal packets, and juice...plus a belgian waffle maker!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mooseyfate
Reviewed July 22, 2007

The front desk people ar check in were great. They had fresh baked cookies for you as you enter the door. The hotel looks very well taken care of from inside and out.

The beds were great. I was told they recented updated the bedding. Also lots of pillows; 4 on my queen bed. This is a big deal for me. It never seems like you get enough or you have to call down for more.

The breakfast was not bad, the young man working breakfast was just wonderful, he even made my waffle. What nice service, in a time where it is so hard to find. I would definitely rate this hotel a 10 out of 10.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank travelhog71
Reviewed May 17, 2007

I'm just about to check out of the room now. I just stayed one night here. The staff upon check-in was pretty friendly and the hotel lobby was clean. I was told the hotel is only about one year old. It still has a new feel to it, but the walls in the room are starting to show a little wear and tear, but not bad. Here are the basics:

Bathroom - Positives: Fairly clean; Curved shower rod (gives much more room and all hotels should go to this); Negatives: Only give you shampoo and soap. Could spend an extra dime and at least provide conditioners, lotion, etc. to be applicable with other comparable hotels.

Workspace - Excellent - The best I've seen in a hotel of this caliber

Bed - I have a king suite. - The bed was the only negative. You could tell the mattress was a cheaper model. With most other hotels upgrading their bedding, they could stand to do the same.

Breakfast - minimal, but sufficient

Overall look - nice looking hotel

Well, there you go. If I was traveling back here, I might stay here, but because of the bed, I might stay at a brand I know has a more comfortable bed since the most important part of a room is the bed.

Stayed: May 2007