Kingsland Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Kingsland)
View Hotel
All reviewssleep innfront deskroom was cleanwaffleswe've stayedlots of restaurantswould stay againfree breakfaststopfloridaexitcerealtaxescleanlinessbeddingcoupon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful staff that assisted me at night time parking my 26 ft uhaul truck- thank you! Very clean hotel- only $50- thanks to hotels.com! A couple of issues: 1. was that the room smelled like a pet store- mulch or something! 2. phone didn't work at all and the clerk tried to fix but was unable too. 3. The ice machine is in the bottom floor... I had to search 2 floors for it and they need to take the signs down if there is no ice machine on any floors! Breakfast was great though and overall awesome stay!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank LoriAnnBerry27
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night on our way home from Florida to Virginia. We got an excellent rate of 49.99 for a king NS room thru hotelcoupons.com. We had a boat with us and had no concerns about leaving it in parking lot as it was very well lit and there are several other hotels nearby. Front desk staff was very friendly, even at 1am, when we checked in. The room and bathroom were very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Pillows were a bit overstuffed. Our sink in bathroom was slow to drain, but not a problem with me for the price. Overall, I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others, especially for the price.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights while moving our daughter down to the Kings Bay Naval Base. For the price the hotel was a great deal. It was well maintained and very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was good with many selections along with hot choices, eggs, biscuits and waffles. Would recommend and stay there again. I think this was the best deal among all the hotels in the location. Many places to eat. The entrance is hard to find but turn in by the Chick Filet and BP station and it will be in the back portion of the service road.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

On our way back from Florida, we needed a place to sleep. We were not looking for a fancy hotel, but a clean one. The reviews on tripadvisor were great. We were pleasantly suprised when we got to the room. It was clean the decor was updated. The staff was very friendly. The only recommendation I have is to get a new tv. The big old time tvs take up alot of room on top of the dresser. If I needed a place to stay I would stay here again.

The hot breakfast buffet was well stocked, clean and tasty. Thanks!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TammyL8
Reviewed July 13, 2012

First off, this hotel is very hard to find. If your GPS says JSJ Ave, it's not a typo. Just turn off the main road and stop at the first stop sign. Turn left and weave your way through the labyrinth which is Hospitality AVE.

The staff here was very friendly. I actually had no problems here except for a stray hair in the shower and the internet. The wireless was not working when I arrived. I asked about it at the front desk. After resetting the router twice, they finally gave me an ethernet cable. That worked better but it still cut in and out. It was so slow I finally gave up.

So basically if they get their internet fixed I would have no problem with this place. It was super cheap. I had a king room for $52 with tax.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo