“Outstanding DeliciousYUMMMMMY”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have traveled this area a number of times and each time we make it a point to stop at Sonny's. The clerk at the hotel told us about Sonny's which was and outstanding suggestion. The BBQ is just wonderful and my husband enjoys the baby back ribs. Cold slaw, french fries and baked beans tasty and nice portions. We stopped on the way to Florida and then we went back to their drive through on our way back north for a BBQ sandwich and Cold Slaw. We will be back again.

1  Thank grannypuc

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Ribs were a bit overcooked. Waitress would not remove a dish. She thanked us for stacking the dishes but didn't take them. Room for improvement.

1  Thank marieds
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped because of other reviews and were not disappointed. Between my wife and myself we had three types of ribs and the were all delicious. The baked beans were exceptional. The service was fast and courteous. Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank DougRex
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was there recently, the food is good, and everyone is nice and helpful
I like the sandwich with fries and drink included.

1  Thank Terry F
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I`ve stopped in here a couple of times within the last month and you can get cheap gas on this stop.But this is a good Sonny`s with a bar, and all the usual, sliced and pulled pork, ribs and chicken, the service is very friendly and fast. The part that makes the biggest impression was the apple pie with ice cream. I don`t know if it`s catered or frozen or someone that works there is making them but it`s great. If you`ve ever had the one from Longhorns, I would compare the two but this one doesn`t come as a miniature pie, just a big piece.

2  Thank ErininOkeechobee