“Worse cracker barrel I have ever been to”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Worse cracker barrel I have ever been to”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Went there with my huaband, daughter and son and service was awful u waited a while to get anything. And than my sons food came out and had a black hair in it so we sent it back the manager never came over to apologies or see how things was. Our food wasn't hot it was luke warm will not eat here again.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Early dinner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I like their vegetables and should have had just a veggie plate. The meat was totally dried out and if I go to Cracker Barrel again will not order
meat.

Visited January 2014
Kingsland, Georgia, United States
“Dependable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I typically choose to eat breakfast out at Cracker Barrel. My favorite meal is fried catfish and grits. although I do like the fact that breakfast can be ordered at any time. The last time I ate there was Dec 21, 2013 with a group of my Delta Sorority Sisters. There were at least 12 of us and we had no problem with seating such a large group and we were all able to sit together. I like the fact that each individual can request his/her own receipt and there is no group gratuity charges accessed; although we are always cognizant to leave appropriate tips for the wait staff. The wait staff was patient, efficient and extremely courteous. The restaurant was very crowded this particular morning, but the waitress took time to honor our request to take several pictures of our group. Cracker Barrel also carries a large selection of unique gift items in the store area and I always go straight to the "discount" corner. Can't beat it. It also has a great selection of greeting cards. No matter the city or town, Cracker Barrels are always the same. Dependable. I like the fact that I always know what to expect...

• Visited December 2013
Springfield Center, New York
“Standard Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was a standard Cracker Barrel. Nothing extremely great or bad about it. Food and service was good.

Visited December 2013
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have eaten at this establishment before on our trips south, but this time was completely different. The roast beef in the open face sandwich was really fat, we were not asked about refills on our drinks (coffee and iced tea), had to ask for the biscuits that went with my meal. On the positive side, my ham dinner was very good.
Will we eat here again, not too sure on that one, might try another eatery.

• Visited November 2013