“Perfect!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #20 of 71 Restaurants in Kingsland
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The eggs and bacon were cooked perfectly! The bacon was crispy like I asked for and the eggs also perfect over medium (which some places can't seem to get right).

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I used to eat here occasionally for a quick meal at a good price. I went here twice during my last visit but I won't go back next time. The first time it was freezing inside. When I said something to the waitress she simply told me they had to keep it cool for them because they got hot doing their jobs. Before I was half done with my meal it was cold as well. The second time I was there, my granddaughter wanted a waffle. I ordered it for her and it came to her encrusted with black burnt pieces. I showed it to the cook who apologized and told me the waitress should never have brought that to me and said she would fix another. When the second one came, it was the same way. The cook told me she didn't know why it was that way but my granddaughter should eat it anyway as it would not hurt her. Needless to say I was disgusted and we just got up and left. We went across the street to the new Denny's and my granddaughter had what she said were the best pancakes ever!!! lol At any rate, we won't be going back to Waffle House in Kingsland, GA. Denny's across the street is so much better, warmer, and even cheaper. Plus, the servers actually act like they care that you are there.

1  Thank w8ing2chat
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Quick breakfast on the way to golf. Fast efficient service. Food was cooked like ordrered. Seemed to have a really good system for the waitstaff. Would go back