“Absolutley Great Food!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Millhouse Steakhouse Kingsland

Millhouse Steakhouse Kingsland
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We only prepare the finest custom-aged mid-western corn-fed beef available. Award-winning menu consists of 50 menu items under $15! $2.47 drafts, martinis, and margaritas all day, everyday! Live music Friday and Saturday nights. Come as you are... no required attire! We believe dining with us should be a point of conversation long after you have left our restaurant. Millhouse Steakhouse provides the right dining experience for any occasion!
“Absolutley Great Food!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love eating at the Millhouse. All their meals are great, lately i have been ordering the Cajun Jumbalaya but my wife and i was in the mood for some good steaks which they definaltey have. We both ordered the Filet's and they were cooked perfectly and were tasty. Our son had the Mac & Cheese and our daughter had a burger.. I have never been disapointed in any meal we have had there and the service is always top notch.....Hands down the best steak in the area and many of their other dish's are great too, the only drawback is they have a large menu so it will take forever to try everything out. Best restaurant in Camden, Co.

atlanta, georgia
“Shocked I was:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were in Kingsland one night meeting up w/friends from the area before we headed to FL for the 4th of July holiday. My GF has family that live in area so our party consisted of 15. They all raved about it, my intial thought was yeah, it might be great for Kingsland but I'm from Atlanta and eat at real restaurants. From the moment I waked in I thought I had been transported somewhere other than south GA. The interior is beautiful, the food is delicious, the service was great. The prices are extremely reasonable considering the quality of food. I usually visit the area 2X a year, I now have a great new dinner place.

• Visited June 2013
Summerland Key, Florida
“excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

On our last trip south we had the good fortune to stop at the Millhouse restaurant and hotel. I can not say enough how pleased my wife and I were. The room was clean and comfortable and the desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful but the best was the restaurants wonderful menu and without a doubt the star of the show was our server ASHLEY who turned our meal into a pleasant visit rather than just a meal.

Sarasota
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stopped here for a quick bite after checking into a local hotel. Our server (Ashley Teeter) was very peasant and attentive. We each had a glass of wine ($2.49 for a quite acceptable glass) and we split a chicken salad and a tomato basil flatbread. Both were excellent. The booth was quite comfortable, it was easy to carry on a conversation (although weekends there is apparently music so it might be quite different then) I would highly recommend this place.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“The secret is out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is my favorite stop on I-95 hands down. The quality of the food and the service is more like what one would expect in a larger city. From the Thai Blast Shrimp to the Pork Osso Bucco (served over white truffled mashed potatoes with demi glaze) to the Prime Rib, the menu is extensive and well executed. It would be difficult not to find an appetizing dish.
The ambience as well as the service are efficient and unpretentious. Kayla and Emily keep the bar customers happy with well poured drinks and attention to detail. I have dined there about 10 times and have never had a bad meal. If , in the unlikely event that you do have a problem (it is a busy place) , ask for Rocky the manager, he will take care of it, guaranteed.
In short , great food, great service and great people.

• Visited June 2013