“From us Brits”

Millhouse Steakhouse Kingsland
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: American, Armenian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We only prepare the finest custom-aged mid-western corn-fed beef available. Award-winning menu consists of 50 menu items under $15! $2.47 drafts, martinis, and margaritas all day, everyday! Live music Friday and Saturday nights. Come as you are... no required attire! We believe dining with us should be a point of conversation long after you have left our restaurant. Millhouse Steakhouse provides the right dining experience for any occasion!
Reviewed January 10, 2013

A great steakhouse and great value as well. I was in Kingsland with the British Armed Forces and this was the best place to go, we were always made to feel welcome and the food was great and the drinks cheap, it ticked every box. The service was top class and helps make it the best place to eat in Kingsland.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Hey - they deliver! How awesome after a long day of traveling to be able to crash in my room in the La Quinta Kingsland, with my dogs, and not have to go out in search of REALLY GOOD FOOD. Thanks to the front desk girl who raved about this place (I was skeptical as I am a really good cook and we dine out alot) and gave me one of their menus.

I ordered way too much because so many things sounded good. Huge portions and plenty of everything. I even got dessert - chocolate cake was to die for and by then, I was about to die I had eaten so much. The meatloaf with green beans and mashed potatos and gravy - sooooo good (like Grandma's). The wedge salad with bacon and bleu cheese - crisp lettuce, homecooked bacon, generous amounts of cheese - unbelievably delicious. All delivered to my door in about a flash of an instant by a very sweet young lady. I couldn't believe the price - what a deal!

And all I wanted was something to eat before I passed out from exhaustion. Wow. I had to write them a review because I was stunned. Thank you Millhouse!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Liked the choices Service a little off but pleasant and helpful
Tuna app fantastic Salad great Pasta dish slightly under seasoned Scallops good choice

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I love Millhouse. I am NEVER disappointed when I come to Millhouse for dinner.The everyday all day drink specials can not be beat. The menu is so diverse that no matter what I have a taste for, it is on the menu. The Millhouse Porterhouse is the best steak I have ever eaten. Jarrod and Amy always gives the OUTSTANDING customer service. My dining experience is always outstanding. We had our company Christmas Party at Millhouse this year. Katrina and Rocky made sure the entire staff was taking care of from the set up to the service. Millhouse Steakhouse is #1 hands down.

1  Thank Sherita L
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I'm originally from the area so it's nice to see an establishment like this thrive in Camden County. Mill house has an extensive menu with lots to choose from. Since I was dining solo, I chose a seat at the bar and was attended to immediately, the wine by the glass selection could be a bit better but the large menu makes up for it. I ordered the bacon wrapped scallops, the crab stuffed flounder and the caramelized onions instead of rice pilaf. The food was delicious! The staff is great, everyone in the bar area was super friendly. The food delivery time was a bit slow though. Not sure if this was due to it being a Sunday night or if the kitchen was understaffed. All in all a great experience & I'll definitely return on a future visit.