“Upscale atmosphere at a great price point!”

Millhouse Steakhouse Kingsland
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: American, Armenian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We only prepare the finest custom-aged mid-western corn-fed beef available. Award-winning menu consists of 50 menu items under $15! $2.47 drafts, martinis, and margaritas all day, everyday! Live music Friday and Saturday nights. Come as you are... no required attire! We believe dining with us should be a point of conversation long after you have left our restaurant. Millhouse Steakhouse provides the right dining experience for any occasion!
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Upscale atmosphere at a great price point!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I'm originally from the area so it's nice to see an establishment like this thrive in Camden County. Mill house has an extensive menu with lots to choose from. Since I was dining solo, I chose a seat at the bar and was attended to immediately, the wine by the glass selection could be a bit better but the large menu makes up for it. I ordered the bacon wrapped scallops, the crab stuffed flounder and the caramelized onions instead of rice pilaf. The food was delicious! The staff is great, everyone in the bar area was super friendly. The food delivery time was a bit slow though. Not sure if this was due to it being a Sunday night or if the kitchen was understaffed. All in all a great experience & I'll definitely return on a future visit.

• Visited December 2012

Poole, United Kingdom
“great food, value drinks”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

good food, complemented by great price and choice for drinks (i was on merlot, at $2.50 a glass) makes this an ideal place to eat. There are plenty of other things to eat on the menu other than steak; i went for scallops wrapped in bacon for starter and Kung Po Chicken for main. $25 all in including commensurate tip. Wow!

• Visited November 2012
Cordova, Tennessee
“Good, hot, and fast”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Read some reviews and decided to try this place myself. I was liking the trendy look but didn't care for the darkness. I had to hold the menu toward the window so I could see it to read it. One thing i noticed right off, since the sun was setting, was that any lint or dust was plainly visible on several tables that gave it the appearance of being dirty. My table had the same issue. The waitress was very nice and pleasant. I decided on the Chicken Primavera which was a great choice. Large portion, however, if your looking for nutritional information, keep looking cause its not available. I was completely satisfied with the meal and even ordered a salad to go.

• Visited November 2012
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Good food and Drink”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great place to eat and very good value for money. The menu was extensive and had something for every taste. The ambiece was relaxing and the drinks at $1.99 made it more relaxing!!

Visited October 2012
Brunswick, Georgia
“Get the mushroom ravioli!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great menu for any customer! Very diverse, modeled after cheesecake factory (I believe), and done quite well. I had the chicken lo mein my first visit, and this was prepare quite well. Last time I got the mushroom ravioli and it was perfect. Better than carrabas!

Visited October 2012