“Awesome Steak”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Im gonna make this short and sweet, got the outlaw ribeye (pittsburg style) and i have to say it was one of the best steaks i have ever had. Im here on buisness and i will be going back before i leave.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Pulled in here off the I95 rat race, tired and hungry. We didn't want to take a chance for this lunch and decided to go with tried and true Longhorn. Great decision! We both had the "Seven-pepper Salad." They never fail you. This steak-laden salad with crumbling blue cheese dressing is simply one of the best dining experiences you can have. My steak strips were done to perfection - medium rare, and these steaks are so flavorful. We told our waitress, Amber, that we were in a bit of a rush and she responded appropriately - quick service with accuracy. As we left we found ourselves wondering if we really need to go to Ruth's Chris anymore. The steak dinners are superb; the service is great; the atmosphere is warm and friendly, and the prices for all this are remarkably reasonable.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Sometimes it just has to be a really good steak and that's what you get when eating at Longhorn Steakhouse (it's a chain and there are several locations throughout the South). The service was very friendly and the menu selection huge. Non red meat lovers will find something they like. And it has just a really casual atmosphere.

1  Thank Kluane
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had the salmon which was heavenly! We have been twice and I order the same dish. My husband's favorite is the flat iron steak. Need to try it one day soon. Impressive services and attention to detail. Just discussing our experiences makes me want to return tonight.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had arranged for a group of about 70 ppl to eat here during the group's trip to Cumberland Island and the Okefenokee Swamp. This restaurant is convenient to I-95. The food was very good and even with the large group, the service was timely and very good. The management was great to work with when organizing our group's arrival. I would eat here again in the future as a solo traveler or with a group.