“Can't wait to return”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had the salmon which was heavenly! We have been twice and I order the same dish. My husband's favorite is the flat iron steak. Need to try it one day soon. Impressive services and attention to detail. Just discussing our experiences makes me want to return tonight.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had arranged for a group of about 70 ppl to eat here during the group's trip to Cumberland Island and the Okefenokee Swamp. This restaurant is convenient to I-95. The food was very good and even with the large group, the service was timely and very good. The management was great to work with when organizing our group's arrival. I would eat here again in the future as a solo traveler or with a group.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I do not eat here regularly but when I do it is always very pleasant. Food is good so service. Never any complaints.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Close to the interstate, typical Longhorn, the food i have had there was Hot, and tasted very good. The servers were extremly friendly and made sure the order was correct. The manager stopped by to check on me and was very friendly. Overall, a nice visit!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The staff was friendly. I liked the 500 calorie section of the menu: the steak was just the right size. The Apple dessert was phenomenal.