“Great food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The staff was friendly. I liked the 500 calorie section of the menu: the steak was just the right size. The Apple dessert was phenomenal.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Gone to Longhorn a number of times in the past and had a good experience. However, last night we received extremly bad service. The waitress ignored us at first, then took a long time to bring our drinks. Salads were prepared with to much dressing and our steaks were undercooked and cold. Ask for water and never received. Also why we did not recieve bread the manager said "need to ask for it". Marking this restaurant of our list.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Server was very friendly and and very familiar with the menu choices. Very professional. Good value for the money.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The resturant had an upscale decor in a western motif. Just a couple of minutes wait for a table. The food was good. The waiter was very friendly. Love their bread. I had the fillet with the baked sweet potato. Cooked just like I like it. I would definetly eat there again if I was in the area.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was the lone female in a group of 4 and was pretty much ignored by the waitress the entire time. Food was good, though!