“Bad Service and Cold Food!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Gone to Longhorn a number of times in the past and had a good experience. However, last night we received extremly bad service. The waitress ignored us at first, then took a long time to bring our drinks. Salads were prepared with to much dressing and our steaks were undercooked and cold. Ask for water and never received. Also why we did not recieve bread the manager said "need to ask for it". Marking this restaurant of our list.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Server was very friendly and and very familiar with the menu choices. Very professional. Good value for the money.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The resturant had an upscale decor in a western motif. Just a couple of minutes wait for a table. The food was good. The waiter was very friendly. Love their bread. I had the fillet with the baked sweet potato. Cooked just like I like it. I would definetly eat there again if I was in the area.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was the lone female in a group of 4 and was pretty much ignored by the waitress the entire time. Food was good, though!

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

On a Thursday night on our way from Charleston to South Florida-we decided to grab a bite to eat at the Longhorn & arrived to a nearly empty restaurant. We were told by the hostess to wait because they had to clear tables. We waited in the bar and were completely ignored by the bartender although we were the only ones seated there. When finally seated we were given the table right outside the kitchen when many other better seats were available and handed 2 menus, one of which was blank. We moved ourselves to a different booth and ordered drinks. The poor waitress when serving our water spilled an entire glass of ice water that landed on my lap. Had this been the only error made it would have been looked at as "one of those things"... However it was just one in a series of things that went wrong. We ordered our salads, sides and steaks and after an extremely long wait we were served our meals but never got our salads. Instead it was suggested we could save room for dessert. By then I was disgusted by the poor service overall and obviously inexperienced staff with no hands on management. I expressed my displeasure and was told the manager said we could have a free dessert. We didn't want dessert.

After all of that the food was average, the skirt steak tough, the rib eye fatty and had to be sent back for more cooking.

Didn't expect much but also did not expect the worse service I've experienced in a long time.

There must be a better place to eat in this town-find it and go there instead!!