“Just got back from here..”
Review of Mariners Suites

Mariners Suites
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed June 20, 2013

A great place to go, right in the middle of everything, so attractions and the beaches are a very short distance away. The full kitchen and the nearby stores made it easy to call this place home while we were there. Beautiful and clean place kept well by its staff and very friendly management. The space is perfect and the layout of the room is put very well. We had a great time and wouldn't have picked a better place to stay! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Niky7754046

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Second year for spending vacation in Georgia and staying at the Home-Towne Suites. Had a great time visiting the beaches and restaurants in the are. Our room was clean and huge ith a full kitchen to just relax at night and eat in. The management was very friendly and all the help was courteous and helpfull.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank James D
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel in kingsland, ga to all my friends and family. the room was very spacious and had all the amenities I needed for a "home away from home" as well as a very welcoming and helpful staff. my husband and I were very pleased with our stay there and will definitely become a repeat guest whenever we stay in kingsland.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The staff at Home Towne Suites were very friendly, courteous and helpful. Rooms were pleastantly larger than expected and very clean. Location is also a plus if working at Kings Bay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Kingsland-St Marys area.

Room Tip: Corner suites in the H2 unit was very quiet during nighttime hours. Great for sleeping.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have been woking on the base for 6 months now,and there is a feeling you get when you are away from you'r home. Well at Home-Towne Suites there is another feeling that I get when I walk into a clean room, and a pool to use that is open all day and night and a relaxing place to put you'r feet up after a hard day at work.
Jennifer and Rick and the rest of the staff are the heart of the operation that helps make you want to come back.

Thank you Jennifer and Rick for the great service.

like i said at the top of the page, (No Place Like Home) if Dorothy only knew

Room Tip: All ground level rooms no stiars
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've been working at the Naval Base in this town for years and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The rooms are clean and the staff is excellent. Jennifer, Raelynn and Rick make you feel right at home. The pool is spotless although I never used it and the gas grills come in handy when you leave Kingsland Meats with a 24 ounce Delmonico. Thanks for everything Home-Towne, I'll see ya soon!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My family and I stayed at Home-Towne Suites while visiting family in the area. The suite was so spacious and clean. It was private and we felt right at home. We had everything we needed in the kitchen. Having the relaxing pool right there was great. Thanks Jennifer and Rick for a great stay!! We will see you again on our next trip.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsland
Best Western Plus Kingsland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland
Riverview Hotel
Riverview Hotel
#2 of 4 in St. Marys
Cumberland Island Inn & Suites

Been to Mariners Suites? Share your experiences!