“Third time staying there and I could not feel more at home.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed September 3, 2013

On my way home after a not so great vacation, my resent stay was the bright point in an otherwise family drama. Things have changed with the new management, but the staff remains the same good folks. To be so close to I95 and so many businesses, it has a home like feel,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
sanjaydesai1, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your third stay at our property! We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you enjoyed another stay with us. It is such a pleasure to hear you “found the stand out feature is the staff".

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Godd quality hotel, big room, huge bathroom.
Front desk clerk was very helpful and explained that the only room left was a smoking room and asked to go and check it out for approval. Restaurants are close by as well as access to interstate

Room Tip: Rooms on last floor are less noisy
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our property! I am happy to read that you had a positive experience during your stay with us. We take pride in making sure that our guests feel welcomed & have a wonderful time throughout their stay.We are very proud of our staff and their dedication to our guests .

Assisant General Manager

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here during a short spring-break trip with my husband and 10-year old daughter. This hotel is about 2 blocks from I-95. There are a number of good restaurants close by. Applebees and Angilos, Long Horn Steakhouse are across the street. Cracker Barrel about 1/2 mile away. Cumberland Island ferry is about 7 miles. We went to the Okefenokee Swamp which was about 50 minutes away.

The hotel was clean, staff was professional, breakfast buffet good. Our 10 year old enjoyed the pool. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our property! We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s wonderful to hear your thoughts “The hotel is very clean and quiet ”. It’s great to hear you enjoyed all we have to offer from the location to the friendly staff

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed in the hotel several months ago and the service I received has really just stuck with me and now that I stumbled upon this website provided to me by another hotel. The night I arrived for my stay I was provided a discounted rate since it was already so very late. I went to the room and it smelled very stale and there was crumbs on the floor as though the room was never vaccumed. I notified the front desk and the lady who answered sounded very frustrated and uncaring. Offered to moved room but it was already about 2 in the morning and I didn't want to annoy the front desk anymore since she clearly sounded as though I was a nuisance. The next day I picked up my receipt and noticed I was charged well over my quoted price and was charged a pet fee. I never had a pet! So after breakfast which had very hard biscuits. I spoke with the manager assuring her it must have been an accident and if she could remove the pet fee and adjust the rate to the one I was quoted. She agreed to remove the pet fee. And again I felt as though I was annoying her and she seemed very uncaring of my complaints and refused to adjust my rate. I asked to speak with the manager and she stated that she was her. I was appalled and tried to get ahold of someone above her for weeks afterward and never recoeved a response. Unless you want poor service do not stay here. Nothing like the usual Country Inns I've stayed in. They really need to clean house and restaff

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank AnnaS20123
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

We sincerely apologize for the sad state of the room that lead to such an interaction between you and the staff of the hotel. Please note that your comments will be shared with hotel management so that corrective action can be taken to ensure that this does not happen again. We truly value you feedback and appreciate that you took the time to complete this online review. If you would like to further discuss this with one of our agents, please contact us dierctly at ccare@carlsonrezidor.com.

~Deanna

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

the hotel is spotless and the staff is friendly. the free breakfast has a lot to be desired. the potatoes were over cooked and tasted like they were carryovers from days before. the bacon appeared to be precooked that was heated up. it appeared to be the bacon sold in groceries to be used on sandwiches not eaten alone. SKip ALL THE HOT ITEMS!

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay . We appreciate your feedback and it is our goal to provide the highest level of customer service. We rely on our guests to let us know when we have fallen short. . Comments such as yours permit us to target areas of concern and take the necessary steps to remedy the situation.

Please accept our most sincere apologies regarding the issues you encountered throughout your stay.

Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again

Sincerly ,

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was a stop over for one night on the way home. The room was clean and quiet. The indoor pool and hot tub was enjoyable especially since it was cold and windy outside. The breakfast is always great at this chain. The front desk and househeeping employees were very friendly and helpful. Also had a laundry by the pool. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our property! I am delighted to hear that we exceeded all of your expectations during your stay. We are very proud of our staff and their dedication to our guests .

We are happy that you enjoyed our comfortable and clean rooms, the breakfast ,indoor pool and hot tub
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stopped here for one night on our way to Orlando. The hotel's rates are very good. The room was clean and quiet. The indoor pool was wonderful and the hot tub was great after a long day of driving. The free breakfast was plentiful, with biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, cereal, juices- enough to definitely fill you up. The hotel staff was nice and there was a lady who gave us some good Disney tips as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank VADisneyFan

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our property! We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s wonderful to hear you thought “The hotel is very clean and quiet”.

We pride ourselves on the outstanding service we provide and appreciate your kind words.

Hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to your return!

Assistaint Gerneral Manager